OMB Horror Show Part II ! Dragonball Z! A Mafia S***show! Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your fav dragonball series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
because I liked CP's points, which ironically is the only person youve refused to address directly. Then I told you very clearly and quite a few times why I didn't really buy your claim. Dont play dumb as to why I am voting you when we're both aware why. So what if I read you town earlier, someone made a good point, i voted you, your claim and subsequent play sucked. sorry? if you flip town ill lynch poyser tomorrow, wtv.
I said that CP is actually kinda the only guy I'm getting in all of this, but I think a few people on this wagon are currently using him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well you said Poyser was scum on the basis that his vote on odo was fake and he just went back to voting juice or wtv no? so he went back to voting his teamate? if it wasnt for lethal slipping, juice had a good shit at being lynched no? so he bussed his teamate juice from day 1?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i mean it literally was bang on for lethal...even prior to big man noticing the slip up, i said out loud that chi chi made no fucking sense as a duelist
I've been here while that happened, so since I know that apparently flavour and character are closely tied together, tell me why I would claim such a wonky character/role combo that seems to make no sense? Could it be because that's just literally my PM and I got nothing to fake?

Reactions: NotBrutus

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and realistically the entire wagon cant be scum and quite a few ppl like carter and barry havent touched it fsr, which is another argument AGAINST you. if you were town, i reckon youd have been hammered by now by scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've been here while that happened, so since I know that apparently flavour and character are closely tied together, tell me why I would claim such a wonky character/role combo that seems to make no sense? Could it be because that's just literally my PM and I got nothing to fake?

im not going to answer why would i just not do this questions, thats wifom and irrelevant to me

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Im looking through now

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
and realistically the entire wagon cant be scum and quite a few ppl like carter and barry havent touched it fsr, which is another argument AGAINST you. if you were town, i reckon youd have been hammered by now by scum

youre using Carter not piling his vote on tweet as a reason to scum read him? :deandre weak sauce everywhere

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not to mention, if you were town, unless the entire wagon is already full of scum, youd have been hammered by now. the fact ppl arent doing so isnt good for u im afraid either.

i do realize ppl liek poyser dolhining is bad too, so if you do flip town i know where im going. we havent even mislynched yet so idc really

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh i already posted that lel double post.

and its not weak lol, and theres more than just carter. again, where the fuck is barry ?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well you said Poyser was scum on the basis that his vote on odo was fake and he just went back to voting juice or wtv no? so he went back to voting his teamate? if it wasnt for lethal slipping, juice had a good shit at being lynched no? so he bussed his teamate juice from day 1?
You mind quoting where I said that Poyser is scum based on anything that has to do with Odo? I'm playing 2 games at the same time so I might legit have forgotten that I said that, but I don't think I have?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways haza stop being a coward, unless you want a no lynch. were not lynching poyser with two hours left so get that out of your head

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
im not going to answer why would i just not do this questions, thats wifom and irrelevant to me
You just don't like the obvious answer, and saying that I would deliberately claim a nonsensical character/role combo would look dumb.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You just don't like the obvious answer, and saying that I would deliberately claim a nonsensical character/role combo would look dumb.

or you just claimed a vt with a perk because you were behind and not prepared *shrug*

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hey @Jeff Valley Driver Could you please read the interaction between Odo and Poyser right around when Poyser voted Odo early on? It didn't really go anywhere and Poyser didn't push it in at all he kinda just made a weak point and then dropped it and went AFK for about 36 hours after an extremely brief back and forth with Odo that lacked any real substance or bite lol. I'm wondering if it was a little distancing play between the two of them as Poyser never really pushed Odo so there was never gonna be much risk to it.

you can start here:

When he reappeared after a significant AFK he went from this:

to this

Kinda feels like the Odo vote was a complete fake and he had set up the smooth transition back over to Juice.

@Tweet apologies though, i misremembered/misassociated this post to you instead on haza

Reactions: Tweet