OMB Horror Show Part II ! Dragonball Z! A Mafia S***show! Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your fav dragonball series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
CP did the leg work and summed it up better than I can as somebody who missed the majority of D1 and N1

for me I think his posts around haza are pretty lazy and he dismissed the WIFOM of Odo saying they rolecopped him out of hand because he “vibed” town lol. I kept asking for a reason as to why haza was town and he ignored me and then that’s all he could give. Just screams goodguying

also I mean look at his defence lol it’s awful

also haza vibes town but he went out of his way to point out thay haza saying he caught 2 indies is irrelevant. Which it is but why do that if you think they’re town and don’t want them to be wagoned lol. Man went out of his way to discredit the defence
This isnt even accurate. I said I'm dismissing Odos "info" because he didn't tell us what character and role Haza has, he just said "oh ya we rolecopped him, he scum" and that was it, and I simply think that's fake.

And I don't know how to further describe a vibe read, it's like I said, last game I also thought Haza was town from literally his first post on and I was a) right about that and b) town myself last game, the only difference is that I actually said out loud this time that Haza vibes town to me.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Chloe and Alco both looking like shameless wagon hoppers.

I used to call this out for time and nobody cared, it looks like the same holds true even now

The role PM doesn't have any flavour beyond "Achoo", am I supposed to read OMBs mind or something? Holy shit this is garbage reasoning. ...which I guess is par for the course for you so nvm.

you can't hurt my feelings, i'm not emotionally invested in this game

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
There's so many slimy votes on this wagon, Kajuh, Doddsy, Chloe, Jeff, heck if Alco wasn't the Cop I'd also say his vote is scummy af. Everybody suddenly voting against their earlier read of me, how do you guys not see that this is a horrible wagon?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And I mean Poyser is just obvscum to me at this point, pushing the fact that my defense was weak when I clearly said that I was preoccupied yesterday and barely had time to catch up or post.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
There's so many slimy votes on this wagon, Kajuh, Doddsy, Chloe, Jeff, heck if Alco wasn't the Cop I'd also say his vote is scummy af. Everybody suddenly voting against their earlier read of me, how do you guys not see that this is a horrible wagon?

how am I slimy exactly? and thats pretty much your entire wagon sans CP

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also why has barry/grim disappeared while posting away everywhere else on the forum? /

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also if poyser is scum why did he rotate from odo to juice? I was under the impression you thought Juice was scum, so that doesn't really add up

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
can we PLEASE get a vote count @Hamilton , there 2 hours to lynch ffs

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
how am I slimy exactly? and thats pretty much your entire wagon sans CP
You town read me all game and still kinda do but you're just going "hurr durr I suppose Ima join this wagon" for... for what reason exactly? Just for the fuck of it?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You town read me all game and still kinda do but you're just going "hurr durr I suppose Ima join this wagon" for... for what reason exactly? Just for the fuck of it?

because I liked CP's points, which ironically is the only person youve refused to address directly. Then I told you very clearly and quite a few times why I didn't really buy your claim. Dont play dumb as to why I am voting you when we're both aware why. So what if I read you town earlier, someone made a good point, i voted you, your claim and subsequent play sucked. sorry? if you flip town ill lynch poyser tomorrow, wtv.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not to mention the other two options are poyser and juice, who none of these numbskulls seem to agree on. id be happy to just lynch juice and see whats up there, but im not really sure how you expect me to do so when cp poyser and haza and dont agree *shrug*

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
also if poyser is scum why did he rotate from odo to juice? I was under the impression you thought Juice was scum, so that doesn't really add up
I still think Juice is scum yes, and the fact that people are clearing and sussing people based on "this flavour makes sense and this flavour doesn't" in an OMB game is pretty comical to me.

Reactions: NotBrutus

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I still think Juice is scum yes, and the fact that people are clearing and sussing people based on "this flavour makes sense and this flavour doesn't" in an OMB game is pretty comical to me.

i mean it literally was bang on for lethal...even prior to big man noticing the slip up, i said out loud that chi chi made no fucking sense as a duelist