OMB Horror Show Part II ! Dragonball Z! A Mafia S***show! Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your fav dragonball series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Maybe he was flip flopping because he was sneezing? Launch jokes lol

Anyway, Launch is like... good and bad so... indy/sk?

Either way, I haven't liked Tweet's posts so far and something feels off.

Vote Tweet
You're telling me this post hasn't pinged anyone? Just says "haven't liked him, he feels off"? I don't even think Kajuh has ever seen me play scum lmao

vote Kajuh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I can't explain why Launch is the Stump and why the role matches the character less than your roles seem to fit your characters. Friendly reminder that this is an OMB game.

Alco

Reaction score
which opportunities am I pursuing/capitalizing on?

you know I was calling Odo scum on d1 before most people right?
Why does that matter if there are most likely multiple alignments?

Alco

Reaction score
Oh Tweet's a stump. I haven't seen him being sus at all though... Why is he wagoned precisely?

Kajuh

Reaction score
You're telling me this post hasn't pinged anyone? Just says "haven't liked him, he feels off"? I don't even think Kajuh has ever seen me play scum lmao

vote Kajuh
I think that just helps prove my point though. I've mostly seen you play town but now something feels off - must not be town.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can we stop signing Carter up, don’t think I’ve ever seen him make a game related post in my life

• Haha
Reactions: Kajuh

Chloe B

Reaction score
Can we stop signing Carter up, don’t think I’ve ever seen him make a game related post in my life

remember when everyone wanted me banned from the section? good times

Chloe B

Reaction score
Also I can't explain why Launch is the Stump and why the role matches the character less than your roles seem to fit your characters. Friendly reminder that this is an OMB game.

had you not said this then I probably wouldn't have voted (probably a lie still)

because an easy reason is that Launch is just axed from having any type of role from DBZ onwards compared to Dragon Ball where she was at least a notable character by being a side piece

but OMB couldn't come up with a reason? riiight, sounds like OMB just gave you a fake and you couldn't come up with a reason

vote Tweet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can you explain the Tweet case to me? (this is a serious question)
CP did the leg work and summed it up better than I can as somebody who missed the majority of D1 and N1

for me I think his posts around haza are pretty lazy and he dismissed the WIFOM of Odo saying they rolecopped him out of hand because he “vibed” town lol. I kept asking for a reason as to why haza was town and he ignored me and then that’s all he could give. Just screams goodguying

also I mean look at his defence lol it’s awful

also haza vibes town but he went out of his way to point out thay haza saying he caught 2 indies is irrelevant. Which it is but why do that if you think they’re town and don’t want them to be wagoned lol. Man went out of his way to discredit the defence

Alco

Reaction score
Okay I just read CP's posts just now and they look pretty convincing lol. Might have to start TRUSTING him :worried

I'm sorry, German. I truly love you though <3

vote Tweet

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Chloe and Alco both looking like shameless wagon hoppers.