OMB Horror Show Part II ! Dragonball Z! A Mafia S***show! Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your fav dragonball series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah I don't really see any match up between that character and role. Mine does match so I'm hesitant on it.

CP why don't you want to check with the Haza role? Sus on indy?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah I don't really see any match up between that character and role. Mine does match so I'm hesitant on it.

My presumption would be that he is worried im collecting dragon balls when I use my hammer

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with that tbh, it's public knowledge what your role is scum will likely fake accordingly. I don't really want the extra risk that you do have some hidden mechanic

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah I agree with that tbh, it's public knowledge what your role is scum will likely fake accordingly. I don't really want the extra risk that you do have some hidden mechanic

If im speaking from the perspective of town that isnt me... I agree there is absolutely no reason for me to hammer if we are going to lynch Tweet regardless of whether my vote goes through. Like there's obviously a likelihood that not every female character is town.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Let's keep DragonBalls to only us good pals of town I agree .

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Maybe because her character just disappears and no one really knows what happened to her? Lots of articles online about "What happened to Launch?" That's the only thing I can think of but that seems kinda meta

yeah my research yieldend the same and i agree thats a unlikely as well. like sure, maybe OMB also really like Launch. but from my pov its more likely hes just lyin

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
To be fair, I could see it being that one personality dies and the other kicks in, but I don't really see how that relates to dying

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah, I mean its role pm wifom so take it with a grain of salt as always. had he had a convincing defence, maybe were having a different discussion.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
If im speaking from the perspective of town that isnt me... I agree there is absolutely no reason for me to hammer if we are going to lynch Tweet regardless of whether my vote goes through. Like there's obviously a likelihood that not every female character is town.
If you hammer and they're female they don't die right? I don't want to risk Tweet being female scum, or if he's Android 18 but not necessarily anti-town or some shit I'd rather just have it settled. And if he is a town stump, he can still play and be a trusted town leader voice!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If you hammer and they're female they don't die right? I don't want to risk Tweet being female scum, or if he's Android 18 but not necessarily anti-town or some shit I'd rather just have it settled. And if he is a town stump, he can still play and be a trusted town leader voice!
My vote just doesn't count. So someone else could just hammer if we thought he was female scum. If he's getting lynnched either way though it doesnt really matter. Anyways just slipped into bed and time to slip out of this game until the morning

Reactions: CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I got no idea how to defend myself against everybody finding me oh so sus all of a sudden when nobody said a word all throughout d1. CP is just about the only one I can understand in tgat regard cause hes the only one who did voice suspicion of me yesterday, but then that would beg the question, why not kill him instead of a ??? target like Rugrat?

Like I seriously got no idea what I'm even defending against here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
mkay well gimme a read list and where u wanna go, ill do the same when i get up. still lots of time.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Shoulda probably just shut up and think Haza is town and not actually say it like last game. I read him town pretty much from his first post then as well.