OK, JUST FUCKING FUCK IT - C4 controversy clearence thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Did you notice something? Look at this section, 4 threads have been made about me. Hulkstar, JHar88, Small Show whatever. Every other guy on this forum seems to have a problem with me.

Fucking Small Show can't rate graphics and gives 10/10 for no reason and it pisses me off :ranting: I say some shit and get an infraction as always! I currently have 3 active infractions with another one coming up from someone..... I guess!

I get loads of negative reputation from a variety of members because I give them neg rep for a "real" reason it's just that old "rep for rep" thing because rep actually means life and food to a lot of people over here. Then I get totally Blue PM's asking me why I neg repped the bitch. "c4, u ediot sonofbich u negrep me" Learn to spell, learn to type and then PM me you brainless midgets and losers. So here is the fucking clearance to stop it once and for all, all the negative reputation all the countless PM's/posts which in-directly insult me. This thread has been made because C4 is becoming a controversial member on this site; day-by-day despite all of my contributions I still am one of the most hated members over here and I just want to make myself clear and tell people what I exactly think of them:

TDK:
I have had problems with you in the past nothing is wrong at the moment and so I hope everything is fine at your end as well, the only thing that pissed me off was the infractions part but then I really found out that you actually do, "let it slide..." yeah! :)

Small Show: Let me say this: You're a fucking idiot in all aspects of life, you're inhuman. You love the internet and think of this forum as being your life. I tried to resolve the issue twice but you don't fucking understand, do you? And one more thing, you know nothing at all about GFX so try and keep your mouth shut in some cases because it looks like a direct slap on my face when you mention my name in the Showroom. As for your 700 posts per month and 8 reputation power I don't really give a fuck and nobody does.

Wrestling Station: A lot of people say that I kiss your ass all the time, that's not what the case is. It's just that, you're the person who made be learn all the basic steps of GFX. And I am and always will be inspired by his work so if anyone has a problem then don't :confused: As for you saying that I'm trying to beat you at your own game WS, that won't happen so don't worry brother.

Weebo: Yes, he is a big arrogant ego-maniac and I hate him all the time. But, despite all the history that we both have we still are all good at the moment. I talk to him on MSN and over here as well, hell I'm the official judge for the take3 of the gfx war so there is just a little cold war going on which won't ever end.

Sharkboy: The reason why I told you that you were a moron was because you act like shit at times nothing personal man.

Everyone who questions my BTB skills The site crashed, posting problems, the "Truth" incident on the night of 13th August 2007. So much has happened and my OWE, IWB and everything else is lost somewhere except my recent XWA short BTB. All my good work isn't there on the site anymore. I was a great BTB'r in my prime but I quit because people don't fucking read and it seems pointless at times because you're spending countless hours on literally doing nothing at all. Still I do comment on some BTB's and I appreciate the work of people. Also, I'm doing the Slammy Awards which shows how much I appreciate the effort of bookers.

PeepShow: Past problems, no problems right now just love and more love with you. :love:

Monkeystyle: No problems at all except the old problems back when I was the Walker thingy.

So there it is, fucking check this out before PM'ng me and telling me how much I suck at GFX and how much you think Weebo is better.

Also Small Show, you're a dickhead.

C4

And yeah, if you have any problems with me. Just please settle the issue over here once and for all. And no more Blue PM's, Neg Rep, in-direct insults and shit. :yeahright:

Wordlife

Dont mean to post here in a bad way... I'm posting here cause I'm backing C4 100%... C4 is an unbelievable member here. He's a great GFXer IMO, one of the best BTBer's ive ever seen, a great poster, and someone who needs to be a Mod , people, stop talking shit to him. He's pissed, and I can't take it either. Stop bashing him and complaining for no damn apparent reason. C4, you have my full respect and backup, your a good member, and you have no reason to be disrespected like that

PeepShow

Dude, honestly, you take things way too seriously. I've been told that quite a few times myself and it was the truth. Just calm down about things.

Oh, and if you are going to get on people about spelling and stuff, please spell YOUR stuff right.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Small Show: 1500+ posts in 3 months
Me: 116 posts in a year

Spam much? :confused_1:

the dark knight

your infractions dont mean i hate....just in case you think its personal again

Qwake

C4, I forgive you and all dat but I still dont see why you neg repped me if it wasnt personal lol. but sweet as.......

C4

Dude, honestly, you take things way too seriously. I've been told that quite a few times myself and it was the truth. Just calm down about things.

I won't sit back and watch a little kid give out pointless 10/10's for rep. It pisses me off and then I speak.... and then it gets worse, more heat over here for C4. When did I take things too seriously? It's the other members :yeahright: who are blueberries.

your infractions dont mean i hate....just in case you think its personal again

I saw the warning, I could have been banned now but no.... :love:

C4

b0e4088368.png

:)

PeepShow

I won't sit back and watch a little kid give out pointless 10/10's for rep. It pisses me off and then I speak.... and then it gets worse, more heat over here for C4. When did I take things too seriously? It's the other members :yeahright: who are blueberries.

You do realize you can just report posts and not make these type of threads and you would more than likey not be as 'hated' as you think you are. Right?

C4

I wanted to clear all of the shit that is happening lately and that's why I made this thread, why would people hate me for doing this? :confused:

How do you know that I reported a post? :g:

PeepShow

I wanted to clear all of the shit that is happening lately and that's why I made this thread, why would people hate me for doing this? :confused:

How do you know that I reported a post? :g:

Ummmm, maybe b/c I'm staff?

C4

Ummmm, maybe b/c I'm staff?

So wait.. every staff member gets to know what I do outside their section as well? Why?

And what I reported was something that needs to be reported and so I did nothing wrong by doing that.

PeepShow

So wait.. every staff member gets to know what I do outside their section as well? Why?

And what I reported was something that needs to be reported and so I did nothing wrong by doing that.

I never said you did anything wrong by reporting them. I said by making extra threads and complaining about it in other ones is what is Blue.