Official WWE Spoilers Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That opening segment is random as fuck.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I thought I read it wrong twice. Riley and McIntyre being there was for what besides being fed to Orton?

Ben

Reaction score
Smackdown Spoilers

Dark Match:

Ted DiBiase defeated the returning Daivari.

Before the show, Booker T came out to the biggest ovation thus far. Josh Matthews came out to the Smackdown theme. Michael Cole came out to the loudest boos I've ever heard live. He had his Slammy Awards. They recapped Christian's title win and Smackdown opened cold with no pyro.

Smackdown Starts:

Tony Chimmel introduced Christian as the new World Champion. Christian came out to an enormous pop. He savored in the Christian chants for a few minutes. He then said thank you to all of us and got emotional talking about Edge. Mark Henry interrupted. He told Christian congratulations but he wanted the World Title.

Christian said, "Mark you do realize this championship is gold and not chocolate right." Hilarious! Great Khali and Runjin Singh interrupted and Khali said he wants a title shot. He was greeted with loud "WHAT" chants.

Randy Orton's music then played. It was hard to tell who got a louder reaction between him and Christian. Orton threw his name in the hat as a contender. He said he's not a circus freak like Khali or Henry, but he is Randy Orton.

Teddy Long's music then hit. He said he was leaving it up the WWE Universe. He polled the crowd and Orton vs Christian got a massive cheer. Long then announced Orton vs Christian for the World Title tonight!

Backstage, Khali and Ranjin Singh run into Jinder Mahal, who says that it was interesting Singh let Khali dress up in a tutu on Raw

1. Sheamus beat Daniel Bryan. Excellent hard hitting and fast paced match. It went almost 10 minutes. Sheamus won after two Brough Kicks.

Cody Rhodes then came out for a promo. He said even in defeat he exposed Rey Mysterio as a fraud. He complained about Rey spitting mist into his eyes. Rhodes said we were all ugly and he had his two guys pass out paper bags. He said our ugliness offends him. Surprisingly, nobody interrupted him.

They showed a recap video of the tag title match from Extreme Rules.

2. Ezekiel Jackson beat Big Show. Jackson had the other three members of The Corre with him. They surrounded the ring, but Kane's pyro hit and he made his way to ringside.

During the match, The Corre jumped Kane at ringside. Big Show left the ring and beat them all down. When he reentered, Jackson hit him with a huge clothesline and got the win after about five minutes. After the match, Ezekiel left The Corre when they were trying to celebrate with him. They all looked angry.

3. Layla defeated Alicia Fox. Kharma comes out. Layla backs away. Fox kicks her. She tries to kick Kharma again but instead eats a clothesline. Kharma nailed her with the Implant Buster. The crowd chants for another. She teases it but leaves. Alicia Fox had to be helped to the back. It looked like her shoulder was hurt.

The Corre attacked Ezekiel Jackson and laid him out backstage, saying that he couldn't just leave them.

4. Sin Cara defeated Tyson Kidd. Chavo Guerrero was on commentary. Lot's of Sin Cara chants from the crowd. The ring was lit up with blue and gold lights for the match. Sin Cara won in three minutes after hitting that backflip exploder suplex from the top rope. After the match, Chavo got in the ring and had a stare down with Sin Cara and they shook hands.

Backstage, Todd Grisham interviews Teddy Long and asked him if he thought it was unfair Christian has to defend the World title so soon. Long said it's not about being fair, it's about giving the fans what they want. Long said that Raw had a WWE title bout the day after Extreme Rules and he's going to make Smackdown just as exciting and unpredictable.

5. Randy Orton pinned Christian to win the World title. Incredible 15 minute match. Lots of nearfalls and the crowd was electric for both men. Orton won when he hit Christian with an RKO in mid-air. This match was awesome live.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/57679/complete-wwe-smackdown-spoilers-from-orlando.html?p=1#So Christian wins the title and looses it the next week, lulz.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Smackdown (Airing Friday on SyFy):

* World Heavyweight Champion Christian comes out to open the show. He cuts a promo about winning the World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rules. This leads to Mark Henry, The Great Khali and Randy Orton coming out. Teddy Long comes out and says he's going to leave it up to the fans to decide who Christian faces tonight. The crowd goes with Christian vs. Orton.

* Backstage, The Great Khali is shown talking to Jinder Mahal.

* Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan. Winner via Brogue Kick, Sheamus.

* Backstage, Layla is shown talking to other Divas.

* Cody Rhodes comes out with two guys wearing suits. The two guys pass out the paper bags to fans in the front row. Rhodes cuts a promo but doesn't work a match.

* Big Show vs. Ezekiel Jackson. Kane comes out during the match. Jackson wins with a clothesline after outside interference from The Corre. Kane was taken out prior to the finish.

* Layla b. Alicia Fox. Kharma makes her way down to the ring. Fox is destroyed with an Implant Buster.

* Backstage, dissension with Ezekiel Jackson and The Corre continues. A brawl erupts.

* Sin Cara vs. Tyson Kidd with Chavo Guerrero on commentary. Cara goes over with the Spanish Fly he's been using.

* Backstage, Teddy Long discusses Christian vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship later tonight.

* Randy Orton b. Christian to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. I'm told the match was outstanding and the crowd went nuts when Orton won the belt.
More spoilers.

KaneMM

Reaction score
That is just stupid. Everyone loved that Christian won, and after a huge emotional win a few nights ago, he loses it.

TheGShow

Reaction score
Why would they make Christian lose the belt? I was looking foward to his title reign too..

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
:lol: all is right in the world, or shall I say WWE Universe :lmao

Even though it may piss some of you off that they made Christian drop it so quickly, I'd tell you wait it out for the heel turn that will come as he makes a deal with a devil to get it back.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty fucked up to make him lose it that way, but it could lead to a heel turn and a Christian/Orton feud which would be pretty good.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
There goes Pyro's moment of content, now replaced with uncuring rage.

I'm not mad. I'm thrilled that he even got the title at all. This is obviously not what I wanted to happen, but I was expecting an extremely short reign regardless. I'd rather have it be this way than have him not get a reign, period.

Christian aside, though, this type of booking reflects EXTREMELY poorly upon the WWE. If the WWE sincerely does not believe that Christian is world championship material, then they should not have given him the world title. The same thing goes with Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Great Khali or anybody else. Something is terribly wrong with this company when you see world champions in the supplemental draft, for fucks sake.

I don't expect to be catching much of SmackDown, though, unless the Undertaker comes back and takes the world title from Orton because otherwise he's totally unopposed and the show will not be worth watching. I think I'll stick with Raw, with the Superman I like rather than the Superman I don't.

AF.

Reaction score
Cena has more people to work with on RAW but Randy's superman run (which will go along parallel to John Cena's lul) will probably be better.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Thanks to PWTorch.com and Benjamin Tucker & Ian from Tenn. & Johnny Angel for the following results...

Smackdown SPOILERS 5/13

- Christian came out and talked about how Teddy Long's decision was good because he did it to entertain the WWE Universe. He then announced his title rematch at Over the Limit.

Sheamus interrupted and said the Universe wanted a Christian vs. Sheamus match, but then Mark Henry said that they wanted a match between him and Sheamus. This made no sense. Eventually, the heels beat down on Christian and Orton made the save. Teddy Long backstage made a tag match between them for later in the show. Christian is still face at the moment. Both Orton and Christian were complimentary of the other with brief tension teased.

- Chavo introduced Sin Cara for a match against Daniel Bryan as the man who's following in his footsteps. Cara disliked this comment.

(1) Sin Cara beat Daniel Bryan. Excellent, really good six-minute match. Chavo hung up Bryan on the ropes, allowing Cara to win. Cara saw this and was mad at Chavo. He then over-emoted with his hand gestures and pushed down/dropped Chavo before leaving.

- On the Titantron, they advertised Ezekiel Jackson will be here tonight following his attack by The Corre.

- Layla came out to cut a promo on McCool, saying it was worth it injuring her knee and winning their Loser Leaves WWE match. Cole interrupted and cut a promo on Lawler. More bashing on Lawler's deceased mom. Here comes Kharma. She attacked Layla and gave her the implant buster. Cole laughed, then Kharma turned toward him. The crowd erupted and she chased Cole back to the Cole Mine. Cole escaped, but barely.

- The Corre came out and Barrett talked about how they've trimmed the fat by removing Ezekiel Jackson. Kane interrupted to set up the next match.

(2) WWE tag champion Kane beat IC champion Wade Barrett via DQ when Corre beat him down. Jackson came out to make the save, but he succumbed to a 450 splash. Slow and good match.

- The Khali Kiss Cam returned. Khali kissed "Troy" and was interrupted by Jinder Mahal, who slapped Khali twice, knocking his Cowboy hat off, and left.

- Wade Barrett vs. Ezekiel Jackson for the IC Title was announced for the Over the Limit PPV.

(3) Cody Rhodes beat Ted DiBiase. Good back-and-forth action in the Legacy battle, but Cody dominated. It appears DiBiase is face now. Cody did his usual shtick on the mic.

(4) World Hvt. champion Randy Orton & Christian beat Sheamus & Mark Henry. Christian pinned Sheamus. The two title match foes shook hands to close the show.

End Taping.

Dark Match: Orton & Christian & Ezekiel Jackson beat The Corre (Wade Barrett & Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater). The faces hit their finishers on Slater for the win in the usual post-Smackdown match ending.
Awesome that Kharma almost killed Cole. Hopefully she gets her hands on him soon enough. Actually looks like a really good show though that opening segment is random as fuck. What is with Smackdown and these random openings lately.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker