Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dwes

Reaction score
Dreamer having a higher rating then Khali suprise me, also Melina rating should be higher then Candice.

This Guy

I got to play this at my conference :D Controls aren't that drastic of a change over last year. We only had an early build, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, John Cena were the only selectable. THQ modded there display, the build they were using clearly had most of the other wrestlers in it, but were shut off in the mod mode. None of the none exibition modes were selectable. It was hard to hear as they were right across from EA's booth who had multiple Rock Band 2 set ups. So I couldn't tell you too much more then what hasn't already been reported. They did say (slightly off topic here) that it is not actually true that Foley has been removed from the Legends of Wrestlemania game. However, they have had the WWE in the past on games force them to make roster changes within a day before going to mass production which has caused delays. So they suspect that the WWE will contact them at some point during production to remove Foley.

The one big news they talked about was the Street Date. Its being called Superstar Sunday. November 9th is the official Street Date for Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 in North America.

Nation

Looks like the roster leak was real.

layla.png

paullondon.png

jillianhall.png

jesse.png

jbl.png

hornswoggle.png

curthawkins.png

briankendrick.png

victoria.png

bigdaddyv.png

tazz.png

bigshow.png

boogeyman.png

zackryder.png

hardcoreholly.png

Nation

Well now that we know the roster who are your champions going to be?

WWE Champion:Randy Orton
World Heavyweight Champion:Chris Jericho
ECW Champion:The Big Show
Intercontential Champion:Mr.Kennedy
United States Champ:MVP
World Tag Team Champions:Finlay & William Regal(Priceless when i make Ted)
WWE Tag Team Champions:Londrick
Crusierweight Champion:Chavo Guerrero(Yes the title is in)
Women's Champion:Victoria

I doubt the Divas title is in but if it is my champion will be Melina. I also don't know what legend titles are in but i really want the European Championship. Hopefully they kept all of last year's titles except the Million Dollar belt. So who are your champions going to be?

Edit:Chuck i had a pic of Edge but he looked like shit. A lot of pics have been deleted so watch this vid.

[yt]CXbQ9kNawcA[/yt]

Reaction score
WWE Champion:Triple Haitch
World Heavyweight Champion:Chris Jericho
ECW Champion:BOBBY LASHLEY
Intercontential Champion:Kofi Kingston
United States Champ:MVP
World Tag Team Champions: Doesnt Matter
WWE Tag Team Champions: Londrick
Crusierweight Champion: Matt Sydal
Women's Champion:Victoria

Moonlight Drive

If Ted DiBiase isn't in there I'll be pissed.

I've been missing all the news/updates lately, so do we know the whole roster now?

Dre

Reaction score
Well I hate to break it to you but Ted DiBiasie Jr. isn't going to be in this years SvR 2009 game.

Moonlight Drive

Gah, fuck :smh

He was one of those guys I really wanted to play. Well at least I've still got Cody, Flair, Kofi and some others.

And I bet Evan Bourne isn't in the game either, is he? :(