Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
Im really happy they are fixing the tag team mode though.

I'll just be glad if they fix the AI.

Sorry to everyone else about this but I ain't talking about not a damn thing else 'til they FIX the AI.

Kassidy

Reaction score
OsamaHussian u complain alot its been 1 week since info has come out and all u have done is demand and bitch about things that arent even important. I hope the Punjabi Prison isnt in the game, b4 they add any thing they need to fix alot, dude if you are going to say things say them in a sensible way. Not trying to be an asshole but its annoying me. There could be alot of reasons y inferno match hasnt been added, they just added the fire element to the game with weapons, you dont know how hard it may be to make that never mind surround the ring in fire, and for the match u would have to disable the irish whip move cuz the match would be over in 2 seconds and wouldnt be fun, like the old casket matches sucked and no one liked them but they were in, so do u want a crappy inferno match that youll never play just so they can say its in.

Ill be really happy if they fix the ai to the point were on legend i still dont win under 3 mins. Glad they are fixing tag teams cuz its one of my fav things in the game, when there are 5 friends over and u get tired of elimination chamber and battle royal you have tag teams and its always a tornado match cuz no one wants to be the one waiting for the tag and you never had to act like a team, half the time id get off the apron and beat the other partner thats standing on the apron for fun.

A match id like to see added is a Stretcher match, could be fun, hardcore rules then after you get them like all red or something try to lift them onto the stretcher and wheel them out.

chessarmy

They better have the Punjabi Prison match in this year's game, that and/or the Last Ride match...Who cares if they're crappy gimmick matches atleast they'll be NEW! crappy gimmick matches

:laugh:

I dont know about "Road to Wrestlemania" mode. It said that its only the 3 monthes until Mania, so that means it isnt a real season mode. If that is true then I'm skipping this game for sure, no matter what features they put in it

The Rated R CMStar

My bet is that it will be Season Mode plus Road to Wrestlemania game mode.

I just hope they keep the HOF mode, sure it was easy, but at least it was something different.

Kassidy

Reaction score
:laugh:

I dont know about "Road to Wrestlemania" mode. It said that its only the 3 monthes until Mania, so that means it isnt a real season mode. If that is true then I'm skipping this game for sure, no matter what features they put in it

Reread, thats only for a selected few superstars and it will be highly in depth stories which should be good i hope, then there is a second mode they havent announced yet thats a season mode that everyone on the roster can go through. Im hoping the season mode they havent spoken about is a season mode like No mercy, maybe they'll leave the season very open and wont add voice overs to it, then road to wrestlemania will be the season mode we are use to now with VOs but since its kept down to like less then half the roster pretty much big names theyll have really good stories

chessarmy

^ That sounds cool, but what is the point of having Road to WM and a season mode? Why not just have one amazing season mode that isnt dissapointing for once

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ cuz that would probly take 2 years to make and then it will be out dated, the hard part is having enough time to do these things, its to much voice acting they would need for every superstar to have a in depth story for every guy plus coming up with the stories for every guy and not have it be repetitive. The point will be made clear when they tell us more about the second season mode which isnt even made completely clear if its a season mode i took a guess the way he stated it.

the dark knight

^^^ cuz that would probly take 2 years to make and then it will be out dated, the hard part is having enough time to do these things, its to much voice acting they would need for every superstar to have a in depth story for every guy plus coming up with the stories for every guy and not have it be repetitive. The point will be made clear when they tell us more about the second season mode which isnt even made completely clear if its a season mode i took a guess the way he stated it.
exactly. FUCK voice acting, i hate it. i thought it'd be cool when they got the first SVR but it sucked and its ruining a lot of things...

1chiban

Reaction score
Before they do anything they need to make the game more difficult. It was easy even on Legend difficulty. Frustratingly easy.

the dark knight

actually its not what I mean by AI.

what they fucking do in legend difficulty is make their limb damage harder to change fuck and make em reverse your moves more often. they're still fuckin dumb.

what i mean by AI is....:g:...to be smart, more real. like in the ladder match, they just set up the ladder, stare at it, get up, get down, do nothing then get clothslined.

PeepShow

I might just have to purchase this game for the create a finisher. That mode looks like it will OWN.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Im hoping that it will allow us to make the Canadian destroyer

1chiban

Reaction score
Those pics confirm Jericho's in then :D

If Londrick aren't in it again I will weep into my cereal :(