Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I want for the 10 game like more realistic wrestling and holds etc. And christian to appear in it and mitb has to be more innovative in it.

Kassidy

Reaction score
well there goes me playing the ps3 version lol the moment orton is released ill be playing my 360 version

Kizza

The way they hyped this up, I thought I'd be playing this for ages. I still haven't bothered to finish all the superstar specific storylines because I got so bored with it.

I swear, these packs should be released for free. We payed 70-80 bucks for this tripe, at least give us bloody something.

The Rated R CMStar

The way they hyped this up, I thought I'd be playing this for ages. I still haven't bothered to finish all the superstar specific storylines because I got so bored with it.

They promised a vast improvement from SD vs Raw 08 and a way better game than TNA iMPACT, and they delivered just that.

Any other hype was created by ourselves (which in most I don't think it's too fat fetched from the true)

And if they keep updating the game, was the point of even creating SD vs Raw 2010?

LKP

I'm guessing wwe smackdown vs raw 2010 will be the best one yet. I mean this years roster is stronger and only has a few jobbers than last year. I think they can work on the mitb match and give more spots for us to play on during the match up. I think download content should be free and we can download new themes whenever we want for the game. I also think they can work on the caws entrances and cameras. And walking around anywhere in the arena at any time should also be in the game. Not just walk up the ramp and stay there that gets on my nerves.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They promised a vast improvement from SD vs Raw 08 and a way better game than TNA iMPACT, and they delivered just that.

Any other hype was created by ourselves (which in most I don't think it's too fat fetched from the true)

And if they keep updating the game, was the point of even creating SD vs Raw 2010?

like I said have wrestlers only. Then if they bring back GM Mode and change what they did with season mode because I wanna play with my CAW(don't give me that crap they got on there where you can play as anyone).

Road To WM was ok I loved the storylines they gave us but I wanted to also be myself.

so for DLC only have Superstars.

for the 2010 bring back GM Mode and Better Season Mode.

This Guy

Download Pack 2 Officially announced on WWE.com

There had been a previous false report, this is the real deal and acording to WWE.com it will be up on Thursday (today) on both PSN & XBLive

wwe.com said:
Download Pack 2
Available Thursday on PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE Marketplace
Price: $4.99 on PlayStation Network, 400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE

Vader - playable Superstar
Earthquake - playable Superstar
Doink the Clown - playable Superstar
Bushwhacker Butch - playable Superstar
Bushwhacker Luke - playable Superstar

Link to the Photo Gallery http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/sdvsraw09/dlcgallery2/

I'm confused...why classic superstars? Not that I'm complaining, but I mean its not like you can port them to the Legends of Wrestlemania game....

This Guy

um off the top of my head I know he was in the Wrestlemania Arcade Game. Not sure about the rest, I'd have to do some research. lol Oh he was in the old WCW game for Super NES I know that too. However this is the first game for the Bushwhackers.

Kassidy

Reaction score
idk about you guys but i think this should have gone to LOWM and SVR09 should have gotten something more up to date.

This Guy

I agree. Unfortunatly Legends of Wrestlemania does not support downloadable content.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea 360 has everything ps3 does now, including a free roster patch that allows you to play with DLC online even if other people dont have it

Kassidy

Reaction score
I agree. Unfortunatly Legends of Wrestlemania does not support downloadable content.

Then this sort of makes sense, all the hype around LOWM they release a dlc of legends for svr 09 that you can import into LOWM. Although a slight mix message to most and to people who don't care about LOWM.

Does anyone knoe when PSN will update? 360 has roster 2 but PSN doesn't yet.

Also I think DLC for SVR 09 should be like rockband content so when we get the next smackdown game we the dlc syncs and you can use the dlc in the new game. It will give us more attire choices using 09 bourne over born in 2010 an for rey we'd have four attires with the 3 older ones plus the one new one in the game.