Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

my career mode hasnt been fixed :(

You have to play it over again to get the editing thing or whatever. I started over with my KENTA CAW and now it asks you whether you want the abilities you unlock rather than just put them on you. Gotta beat it to see if it lets you edit everyone's stats though. :(

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was mad I couldn't have steal signiture/finisher because by the time I could get it, I was already full. And the spring board, I wanted that too, but it said I got to win the cruiser weight title and I figured that since I wasn't a cruiser weight I couldn't fight for it. Come to find out I still could down the line, so I can't have spring board either. But when I played online, it was lagging and the buttons I pushed had slow reactions, was that because I was playing against 3 other people as well, or is that how it always is online? I have it for PS3.

Kassidy

Reaction score
You have to play it over again to get the editing thing or whatever. I started over with my KENTA CAW and now it asks you whether you want the abilities you unlock rather than just put them on you. Gotta beat it to see if it lets you edit everyone's stats though. :(

Kool i like that, its hot it should have been

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
It could be either your connection or their connection. Since it has happened to me, but only a couple of times, I will say that it is an opponents connection. but I'm not 100% on that.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i like that they put in the tag team stuff with dlc, if you but shelton and haas together they are announced the self proclaimed world's greatest tag team :)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

^I liked that too

Jeff Hardy's facepaint
Orton's tattoos
Different Morrison attire
GM Mode

What else would you guys want to see in future dlc?

Hometown Kid

^I liked that too

Jeff Hardy's facepaint
Orton's tattoos
GM Mode

TBK's current gimmick + Big 'Zeke. :D

Shelton's gold + black attire

Jack Swagger
Mike Knox
Maryse
Natalya

Houston Hangover (WTF was this move!? :mad:)

And GM mode would be awesome.

J

^I liked that too

Jeff Hardy's facepaint
Orton's tattoos
GM Mode

I agree definitly and also I want authentic Morrison entrance. I want the hair to move in slow mo and actually look like it. That entrance = Pure Gold.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i want tag team entrances and tag team moves plus regular moves. I want the slow mo miz Morrison tag entrance.

Alt attires are nice but i dont like how certain ones got their own person spot instead of being uner them as alt c, now you have to choose the right y2j in career mode or you cant get lock pick. I by mistake choose the new one for career since you cant tell the diff and it wouldnt give me lock pick. Also more stuff for out CAWs, i want Ted's knee pads lol, they are koo.

Kassidy

Reaction score
go to the settings menu and go to cheat codes and type in MAXCAS in all cabs and from now on all the caws u make will be a default of a 90 overall

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Not sure that works for me, Kas.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
When you add your own custom music to your created player, is the music loud, where you can barely hear the crowd or the annoucer? It does that to me. I turned the entrance music volume down, turned everything else to the max and it did nothing. I modified the music on my computer and put it back on there and that still didn't work. Does it do this to everyone or just me?