Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

weird how those stories are better than the real one's.
i was saying that until i played undertaker's...rofl. its still a bit interesting but...gay.

^This should keep you busy. 6 different Road to wrestlemania's, which are all probably 8 hours in length, and if you play 2 hours a day, each one will take you 3 or 4 days, and there's 6 differet. Then there's career mode, which you can use any superstar for, as many times as you want, so I doubt you will get bored quickly.
WHAT? not anymore than 4 hours.....hell, cm punk's shouldn't take 3 hours.
also making diff decisions gives you different paths, rey/tista have like 5 diff paths all together
well yea, but not all of em. triple h got two paths and punk got only one.

also, i dont like how they're making hbk look like triple h's bitch in the game.

PS: fuck cm punk's springboard ability.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Without ANY spoilers, can someone tell me if Jericho is a heel or face?

He is face.

I've already done 3 RTW's (Punk, Jericho, and Cena) and it's only taken me about 6 hours.

I tell you what pisses me off though....IN CA"S" mode, when you alter anything, the model disappears and then reappears with the changes. Like if you are changing the color of something, the model will disappear and reappear with several different colors that are between the old one and new on. And if you want to move a design, the model disappears then reappears with the design in the new spot. I can't stand it...I hope they path that.

Did anyone notice in the "accessories" section for upper body they have Samoa Joe's towel and AJ's necklace. Sweet. They also finally have long goatee's (for my Tomko CAW lol).

the dark knight

lol at making kennedy tap out to the STFU without any limb damage. he kicked my ass for 2 minutes straight to build for a finisher, after i reversed it i got a finisher for my own so i immediately took him down and locked the stfu.....and it was over...wow.

after im done with cena ill start jericho's then move straight to career mode to max my CAW's attributes.

edit-

it took me half an hour to reach no way out with cena.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well ok I got it yesterday(rented cause I am getting for Christmas and stuff) and so far I've beaten

Cena,Punk,Jericho,Undertaker(not in that order)I am working on the HHH one now I just started it.

so far my favorite had to be the Jericho one it was pretty cool.

also lol and I know this is no big deal but it would have been if it was something like this on the other game lol..but at the Tribute to the Troops Event why do the fireworks shoot off because last I remember they don't even use them at the Event.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Holy shit....The Undertaker's storyline is Blue! Unfortunately I have to do it over to unlock Finlay's alt. attire. Triple H's was pretty good, I'll have to do that one again and side with Orton.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I heard defeating Finlay w/Jericho for his RTW unlocks the WCW Championship and WCW faction. Is this true?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^ Yes but nobody cares about a title worn by an actor.

MikeRaw

Triple H's was pretty cool. I sided with Orton (oh well) and it was still cool.
Y2J's was pretty awesome, and I loved the Masked Man.
I'm now doing Cena's, and I actually like it. I like how you get to use the tribute to the troops venue, and it seems pretty cool. It actualy made Cena pretty likeable in the game to.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I've done Hunters storyline on both paths and both are awesome.

Now all to do is the Rey/Batista one which I'll start in the morning.

the dark knight

Holy shit....The Undertaker's storyline is Blue! Unfortunately I have to do it over to unlock Finlay's alt. attire. Triple H's was pretty good, I'll have to do that one again and side with Orton.
yea, said that. and same reason im doing cena's (rtw) and will probably do rey and batista's. i fucking hate them but i wanna unlock everything.

btw, i did not unlock finlay's alt. attire....................wtf? did i have to choose him for my match instead of santino? sigh i dont wanna do this again..

I've done Hunters storyline on both paths and both are awesome.

Now all to do is the Rey/Batista one which I'll start in the morning.
you and this guy :laugh:

MikeRaw

I keep hearing about this Taker storylne? It must really suck. I'm betting he does magic in it? lol.

BTW (don't read this if you haven't done Y2J's yet)

I heard that some people only got one masked man (Orton) coming after them in the game if they syuspect orton first. When I did it, both Kennedy and Orton were masked MEN, and I had to face them both at WM.

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah I got Orton but Kennedy also had one of the masks in his suitcase when I suspected him but I only faced Orton in a one on one match at WM

My post is in white for those of you who haven't done it yet so if you want to view what I posted, just highlight what I wrote.

Oh and I unlocked everything too :D