Official WWE 2k14 league sign-up thread (Xbox 360)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
why a wrestler? i dont want to be a wrestler i want to be my created guy...i hate being supestarts
You will still be a created wrestler, I just need a wrestler as a pic base for posters and such. Give me a wrestler, and you will be able to use your CAW while playing.

Shad0w_W0lf20

Jobber
Reaction score
You will still be a created wrestler, I just need a wrestler as a pic base for posters and such. Give me a wrestler, and you will be able to use your CAW while playing.

oh ok, he didnt say that part i want Jeff Hardy lol

Attachments

• jeff_hardy_wwe_superstar.jpg
    jeff_hardy_wwe_superstar.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Can we switch from a superstar to a CAW down the road? I think I might want to do that and take CM Punk for now if thats ok. Do you need me to provide a pic of CM Punk? I really don't care which one it is. Not like there's a shortage of them.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah defenitely, we'll switch to a CAW later. That was my original plan but some people were complaining that they can't use who they want. You can use Punk, we don't need a picture. Just submit the form on the first page.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
We can't do CAWs for a while mainly because it takes a while to get your perfect one especially if new customization comes out as DLC.

Shad0w_W0lf20

Jobber
Reaction score
We can't do CAWs for a while mainly because it takes a while to get your perfect one especially if new customization comes out as DLC.

i already have my guy created and im not gunna change my look in anyway, i always kept the same look

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
CAW Name: Not using a CAW (for now), I will use CM Punk.
Picture base:
c3d6346a00766f854121b69557fbecb5.jpg
Align: Tweener (that allowed?)
XBL account: tripinthehead69
Allies (Not necessary): None ATM

EDIT: THERE ya happy!? lol

taily96

Jobber
Reaction score
dunno when im getting the game but when i do ill join

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wanna join up.
Caw- RaveWayneBoo
XBL-RaveWayneBoo
Heel
I don't know how to put up pics, but can have britt do later.

Reactions: Shadie T

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ok, well I guess nevermind guys by the messages in my inbox guess you guys dont want me here.
I didnt know it was gonna be a problem with me comming here I was just lookin for ppl to play WWE with. Happy gaming to you guys that was cool, and thanx to the dicks who showed me all them post.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ok, well I guess nevermind guys by the messages in my inbox guess you guys dont want me here.
I didnt know it was gonna be a problem with me comming here I was just lookin for ppl to play WWE with. Happy gaming to you guys that was cool, and thanx to the dicks who showed me all them post.
Wait............... what?