• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So, this is the official sign up thread for the WWE 2k14 league that we'll be starting very soon. Try to be active on it and always do your matches so it will be better for everyone! In this league you have to pick one person to use for a while. I don't care if it's a CAW/legend/real superstar, just be reasonable and realistic. If you feel like changing it, message me and I'll give you the go ahead, and you'll have to come back here and edit your message. (If you want to change, you will have to start over and go to the bottom of the food chain unless you are just changing your original CAW name, and a bit of his looks.) Note: When you do your match and you want to add stuff to it like you beat your opponent by interference etc (which are parts of story lines and make it more realistic) message me before I post the show results of that show.

CAW name: *Enter your CAW name*
Picture base (if you are using a superstar post your picture base, if you're using a CAW you can post a picture base if you want, note: If you're a main eventer/champion and you don't a pic base you won't get on the PPV poster.):
Align: *Post if you're heel or face.*
XBL account: *Enter your XBL name*
Allies (Not necessary): *Enter your tag team partners name and/or your friends in this league*

Exhibition Submitting matches (This won't go on your win/loss record or affect much, but I'll definitely be looking at it and making small booking decisions based off of that, note: you'll post it on the backstage I'll post soon):
Participants: *Post the people that were in the match*
Winner: *Enter your league name and the league name of the person you pinned*
Usually let the winner post results though.

Rules:
Submissions
- You can use a submission but you have to have already hit 3 finishers prior, and your submission must be a finisher. Reason to this is because no one wants to be in a match for so long. If you end up losing by a submission, tough luck.
CAWS - If your main person is a CAW, please don't fill your moveset up with fucked up moves/unreversables, it just wouldn't be fun and fair. Be reasonable.

Also, if you are using a CAW, the CAW must be 90 or below. If you are using a real wrestler but a CAW of him (say they aren't in the game) the same rules prior are in affect.

Tag team matches - If you're in a tag team match, it isn't fun if you're breaking up every move, and interfering whenever your opponent gets the upper hand. So in these you have to stay in your corner and you can only break up the pin once like real wrestling. So use it wisely.

Splitting - Not sure if any of you have experienced this or if they still have this glitch in WWE 2k14, but just incase, you should have someone to watch matches if its just a 1 on 1 match. If it does split, make sure to get proof because I won't know if you're lying.

Backstage - In the backstage thread make sure to post your name before posting or use OOC to show if you're in Kayfabe or not. Don't go about starting a rivalry with everyone or replying to what everyone says, because that gets annoying. If you want an exhibition match just say something like "Hey anyone want a match." You can also start rivalries backstage because before posting match cards I'll usually read the backstage thread.

No shows - If you decide to not show up to a card that you are booked on, you will recieve a strike UNLESS you notify me before-hand. If a huge emergency comes up, and you can't make it day of, we'll take that into consideration. It has to be a pretty big emergency though. Don't make a habit out of it please.

Strikes - 1 strike is basically just a warning, 2 strikes you are banned for a month, on your third strike you will be banned from this for a long time.

Shows - If you want on a show and I've already posted the match card, just message me, the cards are always subject to change.

Any problems? Just PM me or ask here, I will be able to deal with a bit. If we get this popular we will get our own subsection so be active here! When you want to post a promo thread or any thread concerning this, use the WWE Games pre-fix, which is what I'll be using too. Note: More rules can be added as we go along, and more info will be given through out the days. Thanks. (This will start on November 1st, which is when I get the game and when the people in UK get the game!)

Nh13tE8.png

Last edited:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Nobody yet? I'm actually going to end up getting the game (UW bonus too!) so I might sign up. I won't know my character until I create him so its hard to say what he would be now. I also might wait to see what the schedule is like. Wouldn't want too many strikes. :tough:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
CAW Name: Not using a CAW, I will use Daniel Bryan.
Picture base:
wwe_2k14_daniel_bryan_render_cutout_by_thexrealxbanks-d6nvykb.png
Align: Face
XBL account: Adam568
Allies (Not necessary): :nope:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Also thanks David for waiting until November 1st, Me and the rest of the UK guys thank you.

Reactions: David5150

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
@Crayo can you sticky these league threads? Means new members will see them because this sign up will eventually drop down the thread list.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
This gaming section isn't active enough for these threads to drop down the forum. Especially considering this thread'll be posted on frequently.

Nick

Reaction score
I'll wait till I pick it up and create my guy to submit

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don`t think I`ll have the game till christmas (If my parents are in a good mood),but I`m reserving Seth Rollins

Last edited:

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
CAW name: Going with a real superstar. Antonio Cesaro
Picture Base:
castagnoli_07.png
Alignment: Heel
Xbox Live Account: TheShadowSoulja
Allies: Jack Swagger (if anyone signs up as him)