Official WWE '13 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the Jericho one.
The time is too short to get my finisher twice and to figure out how im going to slam him through the table.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Think I'm going to be getting this today.

Reaction score
The time is too short to get my finisher twice and to figure out how im going to slam him through the table.

You basically have to "cheese" a bit.

If you try and play a real wrestling match, you're never going to get it. You have to just continuously strike and you should get your first finisher a little before the 3 minute mark. I'm not saying you should grapple at all, but strikes build up your finisher faster.

After you get the Liontamer, go out and grab a table. Leave it outside until you're ready for it because the ref we keep throwing it out of the ring. Bring it into the ring before you use your second signature and set it up as close to the ropes as you can. Than, just drag Road Dogg near the table and use your secondary finisher which is the powerbomb. You can aim where you want the pomberbomb to land before you slam him.

DO NOT TRY AND DO IT OUTSIDE OF THE RING.

It seems if you try and do it outside the ring, the table will not break. I did the same thing twice. During my third try, I was sure I was about to complete the moment but as I threw him on top of the left side of the table, the legs closed and it didn't break. I did the exact same thing inside the ring on my fifth try and it broke.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Yeah I had trouble with the Jericho one. Left it to last. On my second try, I got it but I must of pressed too many buttons or something whilst it was showing the match highlights and everything else and the game must of glitched and my Xbox froze. Had to do it again. It's easy imho after you've failed like once or twice and know what to do. Just gotta position everything right.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I've finished the Attitude Era main eventers, all i have left to do it the "Off Script" chapter then Universe.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Okay so quick question, is this game worth holding off until December for? I mean, is it amazing, good, alright, meh...

Compared to last year's I mean.

Reaction score
Okay so quick question, is this game worth holding off until December for? I mean, is it amazing, good, alright, meh...

Compared to last year's I mean.

It really depends.

I'd give the Attitude Era 10/10 (I can look past the audio issue after matches).

I haven't played much of Universe Mode, but I know I didn't like it last year. I'll have more to say on that once I finish downloading all the TNA CAWs.

You could wait until Black Friday.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I say wait til December tbh.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Black Friday as toys r us will have it and all new games including COD and 2k12 for $29. You just get the ad and take it to Walmart, best buy, k mart, or sears all of whom price match and have to honor it,thus getting yourself two games for the price of one.

I like it the counters are fun, and Randy is a bitch to beat on the hardest level but its fun and flows much smoother. Only guy I've beat him within ddp and that was countering the rko into the cutter by luck.

That damn online glitch tho bugged me when me and pyro teamed up as ddp was knocked so silly that he was useless. I so like that you can play the ai though online over waiting forever for people to join and fill rooms out.

I'm half way through the BOD story and created an old school raw is war and old school sd! brands with their own titles except tag and women, as well as their own ppvs and Heat as their minor show. Interference has changed most notably.

And I have to say I again, I fucking love Too Cool and Rikishi

Reaction score
This game is fucking epic. Dexter thanks for the add!

Anyone who has 360 feel free to add me, I am producing created content. A lot of my best stuff will be for folks who have Fan Axxess. So none of you cheapskates :)

My tag is BretScrewedBret on there as well. I just uploaded a ridiculous highlight reel with Cactus Jack vs Sheamus. Worked very hard to use the limited memory available to pack as much action in as I could. Favorite spot was a Cactus Clothesline over the ropes that dumped Sheamus end over end through a flaming table on the floor.

BANG BANG!!!

Right now I am working on a depraved Vinnie Mac story that will span 15 years. Kind of working the details out as I go. Somehow it will end with Vince taking a huge beating, rest assured.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
This Road Dogg/Jericho match is a bitch, someone please tell me how to put this bitch through the table. That's all i have left to do.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I have no idea wat to do on it, seems like they changed the whole grappling system from previous yrs.

Also really cant be arsed to play through Attitude Era to ulock everything, is there any magic potions or cheats I can use to get everything unlocked?

Oh btw Chris Jerichos entrance is the BEST FUCKING THING ON ANY GAME EVER.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I have no idea wat to do on it, seems like they changed the whole grappling system from previous yrs.

Also really cant be arsed to play through Attitude Era to ulock everything, is there any magic potions or cheats I can use to get everything unlocked?

Oh btw Chris Jerichos entrance is the BEST FUCKING THING ON ANY GAME EVER.

You can unlock everything for 160 Microsoft points. Not sure what the PS3 equivalent is. Only works out at being a couple of quid (if that). It's the accelerator in the WWE Shop.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
YES! I finally finished the whole Attitude era stuff, FUCK THAT ROAD DOGG MATCH!