Official "UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Frank Mir won and I fucking loved it. I was cheering for him hard core cuase I wanted to see Mir vs. Lesnar so bad. Good Mir is doing amazing too he didn't let his opponent even mount an offence. If he keeps that up Mir vs. Lesnar 2 will be amazing.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I don't know wha thappened with the Nog/Mir fight. Never expected that. Oh well Mir/Lesnar II. Lesnar get's his payback. If Lesnar improves from his Randy fight he'll take it, but if he doesn't then i'm not going to underestimate Mir anymore.

Rampage knocked the fuck out of Wandy. Too bad it wasn't as good as Wandy's knockout to Rampage but it was still good. Where was Wandy's knees? Rampage was really defensive that fight, his camp's gameplan or was Rampage afraid of Wandy's standup?

Evans/Griffin.. I thought Griffin was going to expose Evans with good standup. His legkicks did damage to Evans but Evans was in n out before Evan could do much with the hands. Overall too fast and technical for Griffin. Griffin's a warrior and made Evans really work for his win was it round 3 or the end of 2? Still good fight. Impressive win for Evans I had 10 bucks on him.

Really good fight but it's getting me sadface that everything so onesided

J

2ep0jl2.gif

Damn!

thedeadite

Reaction score
I think Mir through Nog off his gameplan a bit.
If you noticed, Mir knocked Nog down several times and was ready to catch guard everytime, problem was Mir wouldn't take it to the mat. He kept backing up, making the fight go back to a stand-up contest. Mir knew he couldn't beat Nog's BBJ so his gameplan was to stay away from it. Nog tried to sucked him in but it never worked.
I'll admit though, Nog didn't look like himself in the fight. He seemed old and tired. I give Mir all the credit in the world for that win, regardless of how well Nog peformed, Mir is still the first to EVER finish him.

I was SHOCKED at the Wandy knock-out, but not surprised at the Rampage win. Rampage had a lot more riding on that fight than Wand, Wand got caught, end of story. Though Wand still has him 2-1 ;)

I picked Griffin over Evans (by decision) but am not surprised that Evans took it. Rashad is a great fighter but I don't see a long reigning LHW champ for a LONG Time.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Rashad won the title baby!!!!!!

Good to see Mir rape Nog in his fight, I can't wait for Lesnar vs Mir II on the way because it's gonna be so EPIC.

2ep0jl2.gif

:rotflmao:

J

[yt]V1TvOr_3cWw[/yt]

Watching this video hurts me. Also makes me really want to see Kongo vs. Lesnar. That would be crazy. I think there would be blood all over the ring. Which is awesome. >.<

xtremebadass

Nobody seems to be talking about Rampage. I think everyone has gone sour on Rampage after his incedent. He could capitalize on being a total "heel" in the MMA world just like Matt Hughes now.

J

Actually I was hardcore rooting for him but he just got way overshadowed by the other fights. But still amazing knockout by Rampage and glad to see him finally get it.