Official "UFC 100" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Lesnar! GSP!
What a night. Great event. All the fights were quality. So glad Lesnar won. I have alot of respect for Mir, after all he went through, but I have to admit, I wanted Lesnar to beat his ass tonight. Glad he did. The emotion was real. I'm glad for Lesnar. Everyone talked about how he's new, and not real, and was in WWE. Well, apparently he's the best heavyweight in the UFC. He's a great bad guy, too.
GSP dominated. I hope he fights Silva.

Oh, one more thing... Brock is one lucky fucker. Gets to go tap the shit out of Sable.

PeepShow

Also, lmao @ Lesnar flipping off the crowd and telling the fans to boo him and then saying he'll be drinking Coors Light because Bud Light wouldn't sponsor him.

:lmao So awesome.

xtremebadass

DUDE OMG!

Lesnar giving the double finger to the crowd threw me back to WMXX where he did the exact same thing!

The first round was the worst piece of crap I have ever seen though, omg 5 minutes of all ground work, not Lesnar's strong suit lol.

That was a vicious scene of Lesnar knocking Mir's skull straight to and bouncing back off the cage only to eat more shots, that was the most awkward finish to a fight i have ever seen.

Wordlife

one hell of a ppv.... enough said! Everyone I wanted won, Lesnar and GSP owned, I hate Akiyama (not so much hate but...) and he has grown on me. All in all, one fucking HELLLLLL OF A PPV!

Dana would be proud

xtremebadass

^^^ LMAO don't you mean Sexyama?

I wouldn't say this PPV was mind blowing or anything like that. It was decent, GSP's fight was pretty slow paced and just dragged. GSP kept taking his ass down and since Thiago is a striker, he couldn't answer GSP. Lesnar's fight was basically "I SIT ON TOP OF YOU AND YOU LOSE." Not that great of a fight. I am happy with the outcomes, not the actual fight. However, I shouldn't be expecting alot from Lesnar to begin with he is still relatively new.

His post fight comments were classic.

Wordlife

yeah they were.... they made me laugh my ass off!

And yes, SEXYAMA!!! HAHA

xtremebadass

Sexyama will be the MAN in the UFC. He is going to breath new life into asian MMA here in america. I don't pay attention to asian fighters, but this guy was a show man, he was entertaining. It was a cheap win, Belcher won the fight, but I will still take it lol

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Heel Lesnar!! With better mic skills!!

Went on a fuckin journey to see that fight. First we went to Boston Pizza, manager that looked like a broom stuck up in his ass is tellin us "It's near impossible to get it in" and we need to show ID (forgot my wallet and two guys were 18). Then we went to Jack Astor's, Milestone and Kelsey's nothing. We found out bout this wings place that just opened up, they let us in but it was packed like a Drake concert for bitches only. So we dipped and ended up watching a stream of it at my friends house.

We caught the second and third round of the Jap and the honky fighting and from what we saw, the honky got robbed. Missed Bisping getting knocked out, but we heard it lol. The stream kept going out during the GSP/Alves fight but it was apparent that GSP was gonna win. Then we laughed when Heel Lesnar emerged.

MikeRaw

It's not really heel Lesnar. It's just how he is. He's an emotional guy who was pissed off. It's not like he wanted to do that. The fans booed the shit out of him, after he proved he's legit, and so he told them to fuck off. Big deal. He's awesome though.

Reaction score
I think Lesnar, after the fight, made that PPV just 4 times better.

"who knows, i might go home and get on top of my wife..." - line of the fucking year!

great matches, think I got screwed over in my bets but meh, still loved the show. GSP just owned Alves, even with the injury, Lesnar made a fruit pie out of Mir's face - great show.

The Akiy- ... sorry, the Sexyama result was a bit iffy, should've gone to Blecher I think (as do a few others).

Already looking forward to UFC 101! Penn/Florian! Griffin/Silva! :D

PeepShow

It's not really heel Lesnar. It's just how he is. He's an emotional guy who was pissed off. It's not like he wanted to do that. The fans booed the shit out of him, after he proved he's legit, and so he told them to fuck off. Big deal. He's awesome though.

The beer quote was pretty heel iirc.

DENNIN

Reaction score
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMuOardR9aw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMuOardR9aw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]​

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I know a few of the diehards of MMA still boo'ed Lesnar and will continue to say he's not legit. So I didn't blame Lesnar one bit for what he did. They can complain all they want about being disrespectful. Mir didn't have any respect for Lesnar, the fans didn't have any respect for Lesnar, and they deserve what they got. Go Brock.

PeepShow

redcoat-774151.jpg

:lmao