Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
guys this is a thread for the TNA Game, if you want to talk about Fire Pro, start a new thread

Kassidy

Reaction score
still a lil worried about the controls but ill give it to them game is looking great, and if they do Ultimate X right im buying it lol

The Godfather

Reaction score
still a lil worried about the controls but ill give it to them game is looking great, and if they do Ultimate X right im buying it lol

In one of the videos that I've posted up there, a developer for the game says that a lot of work is still to be done, and that each superstar will have a different moveset specific to that wrestler, in other words you won't be able to do a double foot stomp with Abyss. Which has laid my concerns about gameplay and the arcadey feel of the game to rest.

Reaction score
New Article and a very up to date pic of AJ Styles!
http://www.gametap.com/home/read/article/8a25090115af0fb10115afb26b891663
emag_TNA_1_101707_f4f71.jpg

PeepShow

Nice work man. Kep it up. I get more hyped every time somehting like this gets posted :)

Reaction score
do you think they will let you take out tacks when you play as abyss :) black hole slam into tacks and glass

PeepShow

^That would be sick. I could just see having guys doing that, then stading up and writhing in pain. THat would be amazing....lol

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I hope they fix the entrances seeing that they only show them when there on the stage and not walking down the ramp or getting into the ring.

PeepShow

^I think they were just pressing X or something like thatt to speed up the game and the demos. I hope Im right thoguh...lol

Reaction score
i cant wait to play as petey williams so i can keep doing the canadian destroeyer lol

was trying to upload a pic of what rhyno looks like in the game but its not letting me do it

*edit by This Guy - Don't double post. there is an edit button.

Reaction score
was just watching one of de vids of it where they are in them suits wrestling eachother so they can recreate it in the game it looked fun lol