Official TNA Hard Justice Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

humankiller99

Reaction score
tna is growing yr by year and wwe has gotton stale ove rthe past few yrs. lets face it, when tna was just starting up wwe was getting ratings in the 4's with a few 3's mixed in. TNA on FSN was getting below a 1. SO yes WWE was winning then. but since TNA got Cage, Angle, 3D, Steiners and Test, they have gotton a bigger fanbase, have done ppv's out of Orlando, got a 1.2 which is their best rating so far. WWE has done shit since Wrestlemania 23. Cena as the champ makes me sick. hes held it for almost a yr and the wwe needs to strip him of the belt and give it to Orton or Kennedy. and when HHH comes back yes the ratings will rise. vince gave them a 3.8 last week but half the show sucked. the storylines made no sense..at least in TNA you dont get 20 min promos and they build storylines slowly to the ppv. with the 2 hrs beginning in October, I think TNA can showcase more of their talent and build more storylines (better storylines I should say) And i think in time, tna can get ratings better than ECW and maybe within 5-7 yrs they can get in the 3's if lucky and if they get a HUGE star either from WWE or ROH.. but we shall see

Soulpower

if they get a HUGE star either from WWE or ROH

Joe was a huge ROH star, Angle was a huge WWE star.... Its hasn't helped all that much.

humankiller99

Reaction score
well maybe if they can get NIGEL MCGUINESS OR BRYAN DANIELSON they could be better nad made into a top star.. then again i doubt it

Soulpower

^^^They had Nigel McGuiness once upon a time. He jobbed to SHarkboy on a PPV >_>

Mazz

Reaction score
This is fucking bullshit! How the hell can they screw up something as simple as putting the title on Joe huh? This REALLY makes Joe look like a unstoppable force that they are making him seem to be. Fuck Russo,Fuck Jarrett and just to be safe,Fuck Dixie Carter.

03mnm

Reaction score
This is fucking bullshit! How the hell can they screw up something as simple as putting the title on Joe huh? This REALLY makes Joe look like a unstoppable force that they are making him seem to be. Fuck Russo,Fuck Jarrett and just to be safe,Fuck Dixie Carter.

Angle is still the champ get over it. I hate how poeple are abusing tna's booking team just cause they didnt make Joe champ.I myself enjoyed the Hard Justice PPV it was money well spent definatly better GAB PPV.

gashface

Reaction score
I won't see this pay-per-view for a while as I'm in England but I have to say the ending was boring and predictable and I'm dissapointed with TNA making that decision, it seems to me that they really are giving Angle wayyy too much air time to prance around like an idiot, and let him have silly silly storylines with his wife.

Anyway, apart from that I can't wait to see the rest of the show, Raven a possible MOTY? Awesome. Didn't expect that.

And to put my point to all the arguements, I'm not sure about the latest WWE ratings but as far as I'm aware they were pulling 3.3's and such for Smackdown last year, three times the size of TNA ratings. But there are reasons for this, out of TNA's control.

a) WWE has been around for MUCH much longer than TNA, more generations of fans watch it and give it credability.

b) WWE has more money to promote themselves and attract new fans.

c) WWE has more storyline angles, and things that are easier for casual or non wrestling fans to get on with and relate to.

That's just my 2 cents on the matter, if TNA had more resources, reputation and history I very much doubt their ratings would be 1-1.3 (Which still isn't bad when you consider they've only had a one hour regular show on TV for a couple of years now)

Reaction score
^That's a great point about the generations of WWE fans. When you have a company in WWE that has been around the area of 40 years, well no shit your going to get better ratings. What people need to look at it how down WWE's ratings are from 1998 - 2001, hell even 03/04. Thats an AWFUL drop in fan support and Vince knows it.

Truth

Reaction score
So I saw Pacmans thing on ESPN. He is found knocked out and taken on a stretcher? Its obviously from Ron Killings, but does this mean Pac Man is following his Titans contract and will not come bacK? Thatd be a huge hit to TNA as they have been hyping him up, and now he suddenly leaves. I hope he comes back this Thursday and says screw you NFL, TNA is my home. Its a much wiser choice for him.

Angle wins all titles wat a surprise. A guy whos 38 and will die in the next 3 years beats TNAs best star, 3 times in a row I beleive. Angle/Abyss will be entertaining though, even the match to.

I havent seen any matches, just read results and alot of the matches had winners I thought had no chance of winning. TNA needs to step up there game for No Surrender though.

Reaction score
^Yeah. Again, I havn't seen the show, but two respected youtube shooters (alchemywedding, and truthslayer) have reported that the show was a flop with only one match breaking into the 3 star range (the opener). The more I think about it, I am sorta pissed at the finish. I mean does anyone even give a shit about Karen Angle (other than shes hot as hell)? I don't think so. It does nothing for Kurt, or the title. I would have just put the belt on Joe as soon as possible...

Bradders

Reaction score
Just because Joe's not champ it's a bad PPV? Damn right, I didn't like any of the matches apart from, as most are saying, the opener.

xtremebadass

I hope Pacman stays with TNA, unless he was turned off by the reaction. He had some cool pacman gear, he was like a black John Cena with all that advertising.