Official TNA Hard Justice Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mugen

Reaction score
Wow. This thread is an epic lulz fest.

But, regardless, I have to agree with Soulpower. The beginning was great, but near the end failed. I'm not too 'thrilled' about the ending either as obvious as it was. Thus, I feel it was okay.

Reaction score
thank you. That's what people shoudl be saying, not going to such lengths as saying they're jumping ship, because that's fucking ridiculous.

ofcourse it is!! WWE FUCKING SUCKS and thats the god honest truth. At least TNA's PPVs are exciting and look at all the talk that they cause, even though most of it is negative lol

Honestly though, I think that I would have been less dissapointed if Angle just beat him without cheating but I guess the Bookers really wanted Angle to reunite with his wife. Joe for TNA CHAMP AT BOUND FOR GLORY!

EDIT: The PPV is either 7 or 7.5 because of the ending and Doomsday, it was good overall

xtremebadass

Xtremebadass has the nerve to tell me that I'm not all there?...I'm not the one dressing like a pot addicted hippy. Get a hair cut like a man, get some decent clothes, get off the drugs, and realize that I'm all there, I'm not the one making Straight F's, I'm making A's and B's, I'm on the High School baseball team. I have a life...woo XBA neg reps when he finds out that he's wrong, woo that's exactly what you do :2up:

You brought that bashing on yourself when you said I wasn't all there.

...are you serious. Stooping so low as to bash me for my appearance over a forum, listen nothing is true when you are online. You never know anything. How do I know you a baseball team? How do you know I get straight F's? How do I know you get A's and B's? Looks like you don't. No one does. I can't be wrong about anything because I am just defending TNA, and there is nothign wrong with that, there is nothing damn wrong about that is there? Bashing me for my appearance get the fuck out of here, yea like you dress in a 3 piece suit everyday spare me. Drugs my ass, come over here and give me a drug test if you think you know me. God, internet nerds, give me a break.

humankiller99

Reaction score
didnt see the ppv but read all the results and action as it happned.

sux roode beat EY. they should just end that sorry fued.

team 3d v steiners looked ok. this fued will continue at No surrender.

raven/kaz. MOTY in my view as well. Raven looked very good in the ring tonight.

Chamber of blood wasnt what I thought it would be. Couldve had a babred wire spot thrown in but ABYSS winning pleases me, but yet I smell ABYSS losing at No Surrender because of Ricky Banderas debuting that night.. DAMN U TNA!! AByss should have it and keep it for 5 months.

Angle/Joe 4.. MOTY for me as well. Great back and forth action but when I read that Karen and her new "man" came down, i was like.. yup Angle will win and retain vs Abyss. i was gonna give this 5 stars but from what i read, i give it 2 now..

whole ppv was ok except for the last 2 matches. no surrender better be good.

ABYSS v Angle for Tna title? prob be a suckfest and angle retains

Montana

:rofl: Totally agreed with everything to a point XBA. It wasnt the best PPV of the year, but it was still much better than anything WWE puts on.

As for you Trav. My Thoughts are that you are now officially the biggest Sheep on this forum. All you sit here and do is praise WWE. You are just like Bill and Doug, only the exacpt opposite. You shit on TNA but dont back up your response with why WWE is so great. Yes, we all knew that Karen was gunna interfere, but so what. You still dont know whats gunna happen in the upcoming weeks, where as in WWE, you know whats gunna happen 75% of the time. Everyones predictions for this PPV were about 50%. See, thats the beautiful thing about TNA. You cant predict everything. WWE, you can predict 90% of whats gunna happen.

You sit here and shit on TNA with the current situation with Abyss and Karen and Kurt Angle, but you would rather see a little fucking midget who has done the exact same thing for the past year and does nothing but prance around the ring every match have the Crusierweight Title? Also have a guy that doesnt say one word in english and has like 3 moves. Kick, Punch, and Chop. Thats about 5 more moves than Cena, and thats bad, really bad.

I loved the Angle with Pacman and Kilings. I would have rather had them be tag partners, but since he cant wrestle, they are enemies and he can touch or be touched. It caused controversy. Did someone touch him??? I dont know about you but once again, I have no clue where this is headed.

Anyway, for more on Hard Justice, I will have a review for it in about 2 hrs maybe, and the Power 10 should be up soon. IN the meantime, peace out Twatish Sheep

You are just like Bill and Doug, talking abotu wwe 80% percent of the time, in a tna thread. How many times did you use the word sheep? Gston, trav, SP, Rell, myself were talking about ROH, and somehow you interject how great TNA was. Half of those guys don't even like the wwe, but thats the way the wwe is because its sucessful, end of discussion. Tna on the other is the opposite of the wwe, as far as profits, and ratings go.

Real Review:

I thought this was a average, close to good ppv. I thought the dooomsday and main event could have been better, but overall, match for match, it was solid. Great Opener with MCMG vs Leathal Dutt, vs XXX. Bar Room brawl was good. Pac Mans part was entertaining. Solid ppv.

Travis40

...are you serious. Stooping so low as to bash me for my appearance over a forum, listen nothing is true when you are online. You never know anything. How do I know you a baseball team? How do you know I get straight F's? How do I know you get A's and B's? Looks like you don't. No one does. I can't be wrong about anything because I am just defending TNA, and there is nothign wrong with that, there is nothing damn wrong about that is there? Bashing me for my appearance get the fuck out of here, yea like you dress in a 3 piece suit everyday spare me. Drugs my ass, come over here and give me a drug test if you think you know me. God, internet nerds, give me a break.

Uh, I've been talking about making the baseball team for weeks. I've been talking in the Shoutbox for weeks about it. I'm damn happy. I don't hate you because you bash TNA, I acutally liked TNA, I found it enjoyable, Uh...internet nerds...have you seen a photo of yourself??? I am wondering why we can't just be WRESTLING fans in general and watch every promotion. Because people catch shit about watching wrestling, we get made fun of for it, we get laughed at (my friend Matt did...I just kind of keep it a secret), why would I give you a drug test? Why would you want to whip it out infront of me and take a drug tets??? :shocked:

humankiller99

Reaction score
wasnt the bar room brawl supposed to be in a bar? i heard it on TNA today a few days ago. i guess they couldnt find a nice bar in Orlando

PeepShow

I thought this was a average, close to good ppv. I thought the dooomsday and main event could have been better, but overall, match for match, it was solid. Great Opener with MCMG vs Leathal Dutt, vs XXX. Bar Room brawl was good. Pac Mans part was entertaining. Solid ppv.

I totally agree with you there. I give it a 7.5-8/10

As far as me talkiing about WWE 80% of the time, its b/c I get pissed at all the WWE marks and shit like Trav and GShton and anyone else who says shit about TNA when they watch a show. All they talk about is how bad it is? Are you getting on them? I haven seen that? Why not? Please explain?

My point is, is that All ROH, TNA, and WWE have thier flaws. If you would like me to post my thoughts and show you the TRUTH, I will. :)

xtremebadass

Uh, I've been talking about making the baseball team for weeks. I've been talking in the Shoutbox for weeks about it. I'm damn happy.
dont care, i dont sit in the sb.

I don't hate you because you bash TNA
I never said you hated me, you said I was wrong.

Uh...internet nerds...have you seen a photo of yourself???
I don't look like an internet nerd. Do i look 250 lbs with glasses and braces dont think so. Nerds got no friends, hit me up on myspace and all your ?'s will be answered.

why would I give you a drug test?
Because you said I was a drug addict or something, I was on drugs or w/e.

Why would you want to whip it out infront of me...
This was my favorite, because I said nothing about this at all.

Reaction score
^ haha nice one XB

trav is a WWE mark, end of story

EDIT: Not that being a WWE mark makes you the Devil or w/e, but he is very biased towards WWE. How can someone say Khali has been improving in the ring!? lol

Travis40

travis is a wwe cunt. tna will crush wwe!

And that is relevant to this thread how? You wanna call me a cunt??? What's your problem? How can TNA crush WWE if they're not making a profit, and you'll say "once they get 2 hours for iMPACT", big deal, still, it won't compete with Raw or SD for ratings. People watch TNA as the "alternative" that means the ''other'' and that means less significant...and for every TNA fan, there are 100 WWE Fans

Montana

I totally agree with you there. I give it a 7.5-8/10

I was thinking 7/10, but thats still better than what wwe has put on. Both wwe and tna has a good amount of flaws each, but the wwe is sitting fat right now, and tna needs to step up, and they arent. They had 2006 and 07 to do so, but they are only taking baby steps. They gotta make some money.

Tna should really be putting on at least 2...four star matches each ppv. They have only had like 5 matches all year to be 4 or better. So i think that is one major area there product can improve upon.

PeepShow

^ I agree. Like I said, each company has its flaws, nuff said. :)

I just hate it when I come on and see 25 ppl saying "O this PPV was shit" all b/c of the ending. LOL, I think all of us have been let down for the past 10 months with Cena as champ....