*Official TNA Final Resolution Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
Sunday,Dec 7th 2008.

TNA Championship:
M.E.M (Sting,Scott Steiner,Kevin Nash & Booker T)
vs
The Frontline (AJ Styles,Samoa Joe & Team 3D)
(If the frontline wins AJ gets the TNA Championship)

Special Enforcer Mick Foley
Rhino vs Kurt Angle

(If Rhino wins Angle is Fired. If Angle wins He gets a match against Jeff Jarrett)
(Angle will have someone in his corner that is NOT a member of MEM)

6 Woman Tag
ODB,Roxxi & Taylor Wilde vs Sharmell & The Beautiful People (with cute kip)

Knockouts Championship:
Christy Hemme vs Awesome Kong (With Raisha & Khan)

X-Division Championship:
Sheik Abdul Bashir vs Eric Young

Tag Team Championship
Beer Money Inc (With Jacqueline) vs Abyss & Matt Morgan

Feast or Fired.4 corner Pole match.
Featuring:
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Jay Lethal
Consequences Creed
Sonjay Dutt
Petey Williams
Homicide
Hernandez
Shark Boy
Curry Man
Kip James
BG James
Jimmy Rave
Lance Rock

4 cases
1 TNA Title shot
1 X division Title shot
1 Tag Team Title shot
1 Pink slip

Final Card.

Now i have been really high on TNA as of late i think there PPV and Impacts have been really good but this PPV looks like shit TBH. Feast or fired? WTF? again!?!? this was the worst match of teh year in wrestling last year if you ask most people. now personally i like the idea of it i just wish the match was done in a different and better way than a stupid reverse battle royal.

Also another thing is you should have MCMG facing Lethal and Creed. it would make perfect sense. and Why add Petey in this match? he is supposed to be out with a concussion and they said they would have a update on him next week yet they announce him for this match. and even if he came back he should be right in the feud with the main event mafia not in this piece of shit match.

Now onto curry man. now the main event sets up the return of Christopher Daniels very well and if he is going to come back there is no better way or time. but why add curry man in this match? im telling you if Daniels isn't 1 of the guys AJ and Joe picks then i will be so fucking pissed off. but something tells me it will be something like Eric young and maybe Christian or Jarrett or hell even Foley or something which all would be a big disappointment

Onto Sharmell vs ODB...WTF? i mean i watched impact and know why they are facing each other but why put this match on a freaking PPV? do you honestly think it will do anything but hurt your PPV buys? seriously sharmell isn't a wrestler and ODB isn't that great either.she is more of a entertainer as far as im concerned

And then onto rhino vs Angle. now if anyone needs to be fired in TNA its rhino IMO. he is so boring and bland and just played out and old and dull to me. even with the angles he did on impact last week. if anything younger guys should be in his spot vs angle and not his old ass. with that said i do think this will be a good match just for the fact that Kurt angle is amazing.and can just about pull a good match out of anyone.

Other matches that are possible.

We will probably finally see Sheik Abdul Bashir vs Shane Sewel....MY god can this get any worse? i mean come on TNA! we already have to put up with ODB vs Sharmell and the stupid feast or fired with all that talent wasted in there.if this match happens it will also suck.

I'm also guessing a triple threat tag team match for the tag titles with 3D vs beer money vs Morgan and abyss. i thin that match will actually be good...hell only 1 of the 3 matches that have a chance at being good so far.

and the rest will probably more knockout matches....with 1 being TBP and Christy Hemme and then maybe have TNA involve Sarah Palin or some stupid shit like that.

and the other could be good because kong is more than likely in it.

So needless to say i think this PPV will most likely be complete shit besides maybe 3..maybe 4 matches will be pretty good to good. but honestly i think this might outdo Sacrafice as the worst TNA PPV of the year and GAB as the worst overall PPV of the year.IMO.

Only thing that can make me even happy about this is if Daniels Returns in the main event. or hell even kaz or low ki would be good.

**Note*** if there is a TNA PPV section im sorry i looked and and i didn't see it. but if someone could sticky this that would be awesome.

gashface

Reaction score
Sharkboy and Curryman? Damnit TNA they were meant to vanish so you could bring back Daniels. The only thing I can think of is that curryman will get fired and return as Daniels, but in the same night that would be stupid.

Evil Austin

I just got to say that TNA is nuts, not only a possible Danielson return and someone else in the same night (think petey) but if AJ wins he is the TNA heavyweight champion even though it is not a real championship match ? :confused: way to make your title worth something TNA if AJ wins a four man tag match he is the champion WTF.

Now a reverse battle royal that just speaks for itself everyone is fighting to get into the ring, and lastly Angle is so over Rhino its obvious they won't let Angle lose.

well that's tna for ya' :happy:

1chiban

Reaction score
Sharkboy and Curryman? Damnit TNA they were meant to vanish so you could bring back Daniels. The only thing I can think of is that curryman will get fired and return as Daniels, but in the same night that would be stupid.

Hopefully that is what will happen though. I want the Fallen Angel back dammit :y:

Moonlight Drive

Reverse Battle Royal is the biggest crock of shit excuse for a match in the history of wrestling. give me Mae Young vs The Great Khali before you give me a Reverse Battle Royal.

Looks like TNA have killed their momentum with this card.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The second I saw the Feast or Fired Match Preview on TNA I was like not again come on.Only thing good that can come out of this is like said above Curryman gets fired and is gone so Daniels can come back as himself.Now as we know AJ and Joe have to pick two people to be on there team.I can see one being Daniels and then maybe like Roxxi said in another post TNA could have been playing mind games with us held it on the DL and Cage been singed another contract and he is the other partner.I am gonna get this PPV just to see how it plays out.Hopefully its not a money waster.

Beer Money Army

my Final Resolution 2008 has Kurt angle Vs christian cage as the main event (world championship match) :(..... is tna screwing the aussies over :shifty:

LadyHotrod

Angle's going to win.

They've been going on for a while now with the Angle/Jarrett fued so I don't see them backing out of a big fight between the two.

The Rated R CMStar

The most stupid part is the main event. Some other guy can make all the work and still AJ or Sting win/retain the belt. That's plain stupid

Beer Money Army

The most stupid part is the main event. Some other guy can make all the work and still AJ or Sting win/retain the belt. That's plain stupid

it is sort of similiar when WCW bash at the Beach 1999.. headline Kevin Nash and Sting Vs Randy Savage and Psycho Sid... (wcw world title is on the line, but here is the catch sting can pin nash and become world champion)

But the idea from my view... is clearly having MEM on top or Sting has verbal arguement backstage.. He doesn't wanna lose clean singles match to aj styles..

xtremebadass

I am pretty sure that Curryman will get the X-Division shot case. That way one year later he can return as Christopher Daniels. What fired him last year can be his ressurection this year.

Also, I think the Mafia will just reign supreme once again. I don't think Angle could leave TNA, so Rhino loses, and AJ shouldn't win the title in a tag match, despite what concept Russo thought worked in WCW. Screw that garbage.

chessarmy

The main event looks ok, but I have a bad feeling that AJ won't walk out with the Title. Like XB said, Angle definitely isn't going to lose his match, and I'm guessing it would make sense for MEM to win the next match since Angle won the one before the Main.

Anyway, thanks for posting this. Stickied :)

xtremebadass

If any world title changes hands in a tag match, that promotion who orchestrated that match is doomed bottom line.

World title change = singles match

That's the rule.

chessarmy

^ yea but, think about it. Maybe Sting doesn't want to get pinned by AJ? Or maybe TNA wants AJ to win the belt by having his fellow young guns help him out? That way it comes off as not only AJ winning the belt, but the entire young guns getting over

xtremebadass

That's a good point, then the Mafia could bitch about Sting not really getting defeated to lose the belt since one of the other members of the Mafia would get pinned. Now that I guess would make sense, but still small chances of actually happening.