Official Supplemental Draft thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

.tim

Reaction score
Wow Sandman to Raw Gayy. Just leave already Sandman

.tim

Reaction score
SD gets Hardcore Holly.

3lions

Reaction score
Damn, some of these picks are really random. I am still trying to figure out how Raw managed to get London & Kendrick in ONE RANDOM PICK ... And why is Sandman on Raw? He will be on heat within months, guarenteed. Hardcore Holly on SD!? He has spent most of his time on that brand and can see him doing well in the US Division. A Holly/Finlay feud is bound to happen.

Note: I will edit this post as the draft continues ...

Wordlife

u kno what... a holly finlay feud would be awesome, but who of the 2 would be the face...? i saw finlay

phantomgerald

hardcore holly is a poorer version of benoit. he'll put wrestlers over and make youing wrestlers learn

.tim

Reaction score
Hahha ECW gets the Miz

Wordlife

thank god the miz is off of SD he was a waste of space, time and HOOOOOOOOOO RAHHHHHHHH is just GAY!!!

The Ripper

Reaction score
Davari to Raw

I guess they had to get him of Smackdown so they cant put him back with Great Khali but why the Main Show

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Man... SmackDown really needs some help!!!

im picking either Jeff Hardy, Carlito, Johnny Nitro or Orton going there...

Wordlife

ok smackdown got brian and brett major.... whoever the fck dey r.... dey were fags on ecw and wont get nowhere on SD