Official Supplemental Draft thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
thanx...back to topic...

Jillian has been wanting to go for the women's title for a while....but with Candice getting a push right now I don't know when that will happen if ever

Wordlife

u gotta b fckin kiddin me...

EUGUENE on SD and ecw has the last pic

Wordlife

actually it aint gonna happen bcuz SD got there last pic right now... eugene... and now ecw has the FINAL pick...which is so gay

Reaction score
it's gotta be a big name......anything other than that will make this draft suck completly....although it already has

Wrestling God

Reaction score
It is a good draft for ECW he has not done much since Mercury left i wonder where he will fit in at ECW?

3lions

Reaction score
Once again, the Draft has left me dissappointed. No major names were drafted, with only low/midcarders moving.

Positives:
- London & Kendrick can have a new challenge on Raw, challenging C&M for the Tag Titles and if they are split up, can fit into the IC Division nicely.
- Nitro was lost on the Raw brand and should now have the opportunity to re-insert himself in WWE and possibly gain a push
- Dykstra. See above. Lost on Raw, could slot into CW Division nicely.
- Jillian Hall is a very talented Women's wrestler and could be a great addition to the Women's division

Nagatives
- Major Brothers are no way equal to L&K and won't provide too much, imo.
- Viscera/Miz/Sandman/Davairi/Eugene/Victoria are really RANDOM picks. I don't see anyone benefiting from these moves.
- No major trades were made, so draft was very dissappointing.

Overall:
All divisions/brands are refreshed, with new challengers being provided to every Champion. However, not enough high-profile trades were made, so the draft failed, imo.