Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

I would just be happy with seeing JBL back in the ring. Batista vs Taker vs JBL would be sick, maybe at Survivor Series, with Edge interfering. Altough I see Edge having a one on one match at SS

frisbee13

Reaction score
edge all the way.

Attachments

• frisbee_sign2h.jpg
    frisbee_sign2h.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 3

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Edge will return on SD this week via satellite or something like that but not in person
then at SS it will be Edge vs Undertaker vs Batista

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
JBL back in the ring would definately be awesome. He could yell at Cole during and after every match to announce better. XD

I think Edge will come back, and for the time being Undertaker will lose interest in Batista in favor of exacting revenge.

Reaction score
I don't get it SS is getting nearer and nearer and they have hardly hype up EDGE coming back at all? I hope they didnt do that thing like with rey at great american bash put him on the poster but he doesnt actually return or maybe they want to play it down so he can come in and do something really surprising at SS maybe? I was thinking he might interupt the taker-batista match but now its hell in a cell im not to sure what there going to do

The Rated R CMStar

Well, Edge apeared on the Survivor Series video hype. And remember the saw he has been appearing with, it could be cool if he uses it to enter the Cell

Reaction score
ye that would be cool if they done that and then have the match somehow be turned into a triple threat hell in a cell for the title

Gary

Reaction score
I fancy JBL interfering in the HIAC beating on Batista, then we get Edge attacking the undertaker.
Would be admittedly weird having two heels interfere in a face/face match, but it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.