Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Its brilliant. EDGE IS FINALLY ON SMACKDOWN!

My about 1-2 year dream has come true.

No ECW said it first for those of us who didnt visit WWE.com before that, to add...Edge totally stole Mark Henry's returning thunder

Did you see how slow Mark Henry was moving...lol

He kept punching him slower, and slower...and slower..LOL!

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Ealier tonight around 7 i said i would watch some old wwe dvds and i happen to have the whole year of 2003 set so i started watching then i came downstairs and looked on the forums and in the SB it said something about smackdown and i was like damn now i have to look at the clock so i could watch edge win. I admit it i m****ed out for edge, he looked like he was a crack addict getting his next fix but he did what he lucked into so much. Well deserved though, kudos to edge.

3lions

Reaction score
The best thing that ever happened to Edge was sleeping with Lita ... and also, staying injury free, as that was the one thing which stalled his career down.

Truth

Reaction score
They should have never told us Henry was going to return, kind of ruined it (even though I'm probably only one of the few who likes him). He came down and beat up Undertaker, why not Batista? Edge came down and beat up the Undertaker, where was Batista? Not possible for him to be laying by the ring the whole time. Henrys run down does nothing for him, we know it'll be Edge vs Batista, only chance of this run in by Henry having any affect is if Batista calls him out for it, or Henry assaults Batista next week and we see a 3 way at JD.

3lions

Reaction score
I;m not a fan of Mark Henry, but I'm not a fan of big men in general. I have no problem with The Undertaker or Kane, becuase they are showcased for their abilities, etc. Wheras guys like Henry and Khali just 'take people out' and that doesn't interest me. I willadmit, however, that Mark Henry showed a lot of improvement in his last run on SD! and for that reason, deserves one last run. I don't want to see him on my screen long though.

Reaction score
apart from the main event, I thought this show was really boring, its just too slow paced

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Yeah this SD! Wasn't that great at all. Would have liked to see more than what had been showcased. They gave the main event enough time didn't they? lol nearly 30 plus minutes.

edge&christian4ever

Reaction score
I have a couple of questions about Smackdown.

1) Deuce And Domino and The Major Brothers are the only tag teams on Smackdown. Does anybody know any more that might be on the way for SD?

2) Now that Kenny is on SD does he count as a cruiser?

Truth

Reaction score
Great Smackdown I would say. We opened with Matt Hardy vs. Lance Cade...not to good. Why are they even facing eachother anymore anyway? Hardy should have faced Regal or something that annoyed me. But then we saw a good cruiserweight match, although Chavo seems better then that, cruiserweights are like the low class, amazing performers. Chavos kinda boring and seems more like a US division competitor. Then we saw a smash mouth tag match people have been wanting to see. Cryme Tyme vs. Deuce n Domino, although it was short it was really good, these two should have a fued...move Cryme Tyme to SD. I liked the segment at the end to where Cryme Tyme jacked there car, boy Cryme Tyme plays there gimmicks so well, they are the best tag team in the WWE right now I would say as London and Kendrick have gotten stale. Then we see MVP wooo! But his opponent is Kane. Eh, whatever I thought atleast it will be a good match and it was, but Kane won wth? These two better not feud, but since the Big Red Machine got the win you know they will. A diva segment I actually enjoyed, didnt watch there match though. Also found it humourus when Kahli beat up Eugene as I hate him more then Kahli. And then the Main Event...well it was average. Pretty much Batista beating up Edge the whole time although Batista looked pretty good in teh ring, ashame hes getting better at age 41. Overall it was a great SD, with virtually none promos just straight up wrestling and thats what I want from that program. And plus,

Funaki...Cryme Tyme...MVP....Ron SImmons....Oiled Up Guy....Damn!...greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.