Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taker

Reaction score
This past Friday on smackdown we saw Finlay pin Boogeyman after the shalali across the back of the leg, but i was just thinking has The Boogeyman been beaten for the first time on Smackdown or has someone else defeated him in the past?

Wrestling Station

Is just good to see Boogeyman wrestle as im fedup from his cartoonish entrance. Having to scare others and dont wrestle at all. So maybe it is the beginning of something decent for Boogeyman.

Taker

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio Returns!

Well, in less than 2 weeks the one and only Rey Mysterio returns to the WWE, after the savage attack on Reys knee at the hands of Chavo Guerrero. What are your ideas on Mysterio returning to Smackdown, and what do you think Rey Mysterio has in mind when he returns!

My ideas are: Mysterio will challenge Chris Benoit for the U.S Championship when he comes back to Smackdown. I doubt that he will get another shot at the WHC so soon.

What do you think?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I dont think that Rey is making his perminent return in two weeks,he ll probably just cut a promo for his hometown.For one i dont think that hes 100% yet,and if he were to come back now,what would he do at WM?I cant see him doing anything else but fueding wit chavo and who the hell wants to see that again?Idk i just cant see him providing anything if he were to come back.

Wrestling Station

I guess rey will team up with Benoit and feud against finlay and Chavo. Then they will move it to a next level to play a fatal 4 way match for US Championship to let Rey win it!

phantomgerald

i want see rey take the title from helms, he's holding it a little too long.then move to midcard

Vander

Reaction score
Has Gregory Helms turned face now? Man, that sucks. He is far better as a heel. They should really move Helms into the US Division.

Soulpower

Helms is not a face...neither is Daivari. Its just another move by the WWE without no explanation, Its also why the crowd didn't care abot the match...it was heel vs heel.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I think maybe we could see Daivari as a face, now he back wrestling instead of managing. He looked in good shape on friday and he can throw together a few moves.

But do you think his character made to much of an impact as a heel for him to turn face?

Soulpower

It'll be a tough sell to have Daivari as face. And Helms has been good as a heel despite the fact that he's been a face before... I think the WWE will just ride this out, after all its the CW division and its not like the E pays any attention to it.

Reaction score
Two huge matches have been annouced for Smackdown which is on in a few hours here in Australia. Rated RKO vs Batista & Undertaker and also Cena & Micheals will face Kennedy & MVP.

King_Ash

Reaction score
2 amazing cross-brand tag matches should be good, Rated RKO vs Taker & Batista should be the best of the 2.

Taker

Reaction score
On Smackdown Finlay nearly picked up the win over the Boogeyman after little Bastard interferred in the match, but there was a shock when in the ring crawled a mini Boogeyman that jumped onto Little Bastard and started to pound him with punches, this abled Boogeyman to hit Finlay with his stick and pic up the win. What will the Boogeyman and his mini Boogeyman have in store for Finlay and LB next week on Smackdown. Also the match has changed at No Way Out, it will now be a mixed Tag Match... Boogeyman & Mini Boogeyman Vs. Finaly & Little Bastard!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Finlay once again showed me last night why he is the man.

Maybe its just because I was high, but it looked to me like he dragged Boogeyman to a halfway decent match which has yet to be done by anyone Boogey has wrestled.

I would so push Finlay to the moon right now. Finlay/Flair in an x-brand match at WM. I think that would be hot.

Lashley

Reaction score
I was disappointed with the ending because it was so predictable, but what can you do.

The Little Boogeyman thing is looking like it's going to be funny. I want to see Little Bastard get his ass kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.