Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The lil Boogeyman was too funny! I literally LMAO and LOL!
I predicted the ending after seeing the repeated playbacks!

taify

Reaction score
Wrestlemania is around and Smackdown is getting good!!

I always preffered SD over RAW as far as Wrestling goes!

Great One

Wow, Boogeyman actually wrestled a decent match, I'm not sure if it was all Finlay, but he definitily contributed.

Also, I think Rey should be thrown into the MITB, maybe Rey vs. Benoit or Chavo for a qualifying slot with Rey winning. Hopefully, in the end there will be Rey, Hardy, RVD all in the match which is a FOR SURE good high flying match then on top of that probably Kennedy, Kenny, and CM Punk will be in.

Soulpower

Punk and Edge are already in. On SD Kane and Booker will wrestle for a spot at MITB and I'm hoping Booker wins it. I'm guessing Kennedy, Jeff Hardy will be the other two, and Orton (despite the fact that I don't like him) should be in the MITB match aswell, if not he'll have nothing to do come WM.

ECW will have just one representative, but who cares about ECW anyways?

As for Rey, I'd like to see him feud with Benoit for the US title, it would make some good matches and Benoit could go back to being a bad-ass heel...just leave Eddie Guerrero out of it and it should be a great feud.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yeah i agree i would love to see a benoit Rey feud it could really work well, could you see rey as the heel though? As for the money in the bank Bokker should be in it over Kane, Kane has already had a chance at the money in the bank when he participated in one a couple of years ago. I think orton should get into the MITB match who else is he going to face at WM23 ( i can't think of anyone at the minute)

Wrestling Station

I think this SD episode will be great.
I think there will be some mind games between Undertaker and Batista. I'm looking forward to this SD episode!

Wrestling Station

Boogeyman vs Umaga at Wrestlemania - What do you think....
Maybe Umaga vs Khali at Wmania - In a steel cage......hell in a cell would be better....

I would like to see the above matches sometime in the future

Wrong thread to post this topic.
go to WM thread not SD thread.

Taker

Reaction score
After what i saw at No Way Out, i think Batista will go on a losing streak untill Wrestlemania. The Undertaker will interfere in Batistas matches and play mind games with The Animal. What Batista did to Undertaker at NWO was shocking, but i expected it coming. I am looking foward to this weeks Smackdown...gonna be great!

Great One

It seems like Batista will probably and hopefully be the heel in the match.

Taker

Reaction score
After what i saw on Smackdown this past week, Great Khali interferred in the Kane/King Booker match to help Booker to advance into the Money In the Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 23. I think there will be another match added to Wrestlemania...Kane Vs. Great Khali. And this upcoming Smackdown Episode we will see Kane and Khali go 1 on 1 in a interpromotional matchup! What do you think?

Soulpower

SD last night was....odd? So Khali and Kane look to be heading into a feud, and I hope this match doesn't make the card at Wrestlemania. Our main event was....FInlay and LB versus Boogeyman and Mini Boogey, just because Vince wanted to (gasp!) hog the spotlight for a change. Its bad enough to see Vince was 15 minutes of RAW talking about Trump, but now he's doing the same on SD?

There were some good parts. Rey looking like a pimp when he came out, the 6-man tag match was good and up until Khali interfeered Booker vs Kane was pretty good.

And I'll say it again... **** the brand extension!! Khali was on SD and Scotty Hotty who became a member of the RAW roster was already on SD just two weeks later. So we got Khali on SD, Nitro in ECW, RVD on RAW, HBK, Cena, Jeff Hardy and Johnny NItro all on a SD PPV.... What brand extension?

Wrestling Station

Things getting weird these days in WWE. Its harder to predict events as rosters are showing up in different brands than they use to be. But hopefully things will get in the right path before WM!

xtremebadass

I loved the way they are going towards Kane and Khali at Mania, idk why it's going to be hilarious

Wrestling Station

^^Coz both Khali and Kane are freaks! so i think it will be a smash balls match!....lol

X-Pac

Reaction score
I think Kane vs. Khali will be a boring ass match and hopefully that doesnt happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.