Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
The game came out here today... But i spent all my money @ a Party

I'm in a prediciment on what to do tommorrow... I don't know if it's worth 40 odd quid! :g:

Reaction score
its a good game and the stuff you can do with the steel chair this year is alot you can wrap around leg and head and kick it can hit them with the concharto the vandamanator , throw the chair to them and punch it into there face do that sabu like move where he sets up the chair balances on the top rope for a sec then moonsaults and the extreme rules match is good keep putting people through the flaming tables lol took me a while to figure out how to do whisper in the wind with Jeff then found out its his second special move along with the swanton

but one annoying thing about 24/7 is when I keep beating them.....badly and at the cutscene its got my guy being put on a stretcher or losing the match even though I won the match lol but its a really good game I think so far from what ive played of it

This Guy

^^you guys break my heart, do we always get games and films like a month before you do? lol

No....if anything its normally the otherway around....and more like 3 or 4 months.

We get customers all the time from your part of the world on vacation wanting to buy our games, disapointed because a) it won't run on there system, b) its quite a bit cheaper (though with the US dollar sucking large thats not as much of an issue though it still is sad) and c) that it won't be out for another 2 to 6 months your way.

Wordlife

hey all i know is that in america, it comes out tuesday... and dammit I am so like anxious 4 it.... thats all

the dark knight

:ranting:

guys, try not to get injured...wait, its inevitable

Reaction score
The game looks so good on a HD TV all I think when I play is now is lol when I look back on what the graphics are like on the psp compared to 360 when I had svr07 on psp also that new stuggle submission thing isnt that good when your trying to get out of a submission it doesnt really do much but when they take you up into a ultimate grapple and you can punch them to try and stun them so you can reverse it is good

phantomgerald

I hope someone uploads it for PSP. I bought my PSP mainly because of it.

Reaction score
When I get this game im gonna be in CAW mode forever lol. Knowing my impatience im gonna sim all 24/7 mode and reap the rewards then go through it with my CAWs just to see whats its like. Gonna have so much fun with this game.

Also am I the only one that loves the new controls?

Soulpower

lol... Randy Orton is the default CAW. Even the default moveset is basically Orton's. By the way.. the game is worth buying if you're a big fan of the game, otherwise you should just rent it.