Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I don't see why it won't be on PS2, but i will have it for ps3 as iam getting one in 3 weeks.

xtremebadass

I heard you can taunt with the wii, like do suck it, that seems pretty cool

This Guy

^^Yeah its true. One of the guys with the demo used the Wii-Remote and Nunchuck peice crossing himself with a crotch chop and Triple H did it at the same time on the screen. The only question is, how technical is it. Do you actually have to do a crotch chop motion to do the crotch chop or is it more simplistic and he just did it that way for demo purposes?

Lucid

Reaction score
^^Yeah its true. One of the guys with the demo used the Wii-Remote and Nunchuck peice crossing himself with a crotch chop and Triple H did it at the same time on the screen. The only question is, how technical is it. Do you actually have to do a crotch chop motion to do the crotch chop or is it more simplistic and he just did it that way for demo purposes?

Most likely it will be exactly like that in the game. Thats one reason i dont like the wii. Also I cant imagine doing a 40 minute match on the wii ive gone 0 minutes, to an hour and everything. Plus the wii is kinda lame due to the fact it has no HD.Playstation 3 all the way!

xtremebadass

SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008 Cover

Well here it is guys, what do you think?

1177285562716.jpg

I find it hard to believe Orton is the center of attention considering all the backstage "attention" he has been getting.

Reaction score
That's a homemade boxart dude . I don't think thats the real one cause if it was it would have been on ign or gamespot . . Also the logo should look like this :
svr08logo2.png

xtremebadass

i found it on 24wrestling.com, is that what it really looks like? the logo?

xtremebadass

wow thats pretty good though, the logo looks awesome on that cover though, the 2008 does look kinda fake

PeepShow

Ya......I heard tha the cover will have the ECW invasion label on it, so I doubt that that one is real. But they could have changed it, who knows

This Guy

xtremebadass I could just kill you now. you just made the same mistake 3 others have made...see that sticky at the top of this section for Smackdown vs. Raw 2008? STOP MAKING NEW THREADS!!!!