Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I heard that season mode and GM mode were joined together to make 24/7 mode. does anyone know what this means

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
This year's version also will not center around just getting the championship. While that's cool and all, the new goal is to go from WWE Superstar to Legend to Hall of Famer. In the new WWE 24/7 career mode that combines GM and Season modes, the task is clear—be remembered. For some, like the Undertaker, such a progression would be rather quick as he's already straddling Legend status. With someone newer, or a CAW, you'll have a much longer journey filled with daily activities such as training.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Rising through the ranks should be good as long as they really do that and hopefully you can go to OVW or DSW

This Guy

stop creating new threads for a topic that already has an official thread sticked, this is the second time I've had to merge threads.

Kassidy

Reaction score
go to ign.com.... ECW is fully included and its on PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, PSP, Wii

Reaction score
Photos of Smackdown VS RAW have been released showing The Undertaker , Kane and Bobby Lashley. You can find them on ign.com
Its on Wii,DS,PSP,PS3,360 and im not sure about it being on ps2...