**Official Shoes Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I'm not too into sneakers... I mean I've got a few pairs but I don't like collect them and shit.

I've got 2 pairs of Nike Shocks, 2 pairs of Chucks, Pumas, Diesels, and Harley Boots.

And BTW...Milly...those shoes are fuckin nice. Where do they sell them?

SnackZ

Reaction score
off topic - can we do an Official Fitted/Cap thread? Do you guys collect fitteds/hats/caps - I do - got about 40 now. If so I'll start the thread tomorrow.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I used to wear a lot of fitted. I got a big collection of them, but I stopped wearing them. I just stick with du-rags and skull caps now. I'm letting my hair grow out now so I don't wear anything. Unless I'm growing my air out, I got to have something on my head or I feel naked.

As for shoes, until I get a new job and get caught up on stuff, I ain't buying anymore, I got more than enough right now.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
And BTW...Milly...those shoes are fuckin nice. Where do they sell them?
IDK on where I can find any other sites besides Ebay, but Ebay is selling them for $200. What pisses me off is that they cost so much when they came out in last November.

noumenon

lol...wwwaaayyyy too expensive. My limit for shoes in 100 bucks.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
lol...wwwaaayyyy too expensive. My limit for shoes in 100 bucks.
I don't blame you at all man, but if you want some cheap sneakers but with some good quality I suggest that you mess with a few of these brands.

Public Royalty
Draven
Supra Footwear
Alife
PF Flyers

You can find more sneakers at karmaloop.com

straight_edge76

ADIO_Bam_V3_WHITE_SKULLS.jpg

I just ordered these, should be comming in a few days :)