**Official Shoes Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^^ Do they sell Stacy Adams up in Canada?

Nah, order 'em online.

Doesn't Canada have no sale tax on fashion or something? The currency in Canada throws me off completely

No way, we get taxed to shit on more or less everything. On shoes it would be I believe 5% in federal tax and 8% in provincial taxes.

CT Styles

I don't really like Volleys. Nike are my favorite brand and I'm loving my new Air Max 90s I got which I showed in the first post.

Kizza

I don't really like Volleys. Nike are my favorite brand and I'm loving my new Air Max 90s I got which I showed in the first post.

Problem is Nike's are usually some outrageous price, when you can get an excellent pair of Volley's for like 15 bucks.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

$10 when on sale. Yes, I'm a cheap bastard who waits for them to be on sale so I can save a crapy $5. >_>

Kizza

Shit, if I knew they would be on sale for 10, i'd wait too.

They are seriously the most comfortable shoes ever. Besides thongs.

Thongs are like sex on your feet.

I wear thongs with everything. Apparently I'm weird for wearing them with long jeans. Maybe they're comfy. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to put socks on. >_>

Moonlight Drive

Funny thing is, there's an American kid who's here for a little bit with my mate, we were going so I said 'Hold on just lemme grab my thongs'. And he thought I was putting on a lovely G-Banger >_>

Thongs work with everything James, long jeans espec.

:laugh2: @ 'tards who wear 'em with socks

seX-Power

I haven't worn anything on my feet for 2 weeks now...

I have an aussie flag on my thongs, which cost 2 bucks. (the ones that aren't too small, broken, stink, lost, etc.) Paul's Warehouse owns. It's like 8000 types of shoes all under 20 bucks.

I myself prefer Asics as they support the Parramatta Eels. :eek:

Kizza

I got my Billabong thongs for like 15. Only bit of Billabong I got besides mah wallet.

I got my Billabong thongs for like 15. Only bit of Billabong I got besides mah wallet.

My wallet is a Vic Bushrangers wallet. :D

Soulsurfer thongs imo. Cost me $20, but so worth it. Comfortable as fuck.