***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chavoheat

Reaction score
Someone on another board told me that they saw the number 7 in the video. He swears that's a sign that it's Jericho since his name has 7 letters in it.

CenaMark54

Big_Show is also in there towards the end. This could be the WWE trying to swerve those of us who take the time to look at the video

CenaMark54

Its pretty bad when a 10 second promo video is the most interesting thing on a show that includes a cage match. lol

PeepShow

Alright...so my buddy just watched the promo frame by frame and analyzed it all night. The following phrases are built into the promo;

CD_VOLUME4_1

Livewire.

On the CD "WWE Music Vol 4" Break the Walls down is the first track.
Livewire is a song by Fozzy.

I don't know what the Save us 22 stands for, but October 22 is a monday night.

Edit: WM00 is also in the promo. Jericho's first Mania was in 2000.

Where did you get Livewire from in "CD_VOLUME4_1"?

kingovkings

Reaction score
think he means break the walls dwn is num 1 on vol 4 and live wire is a song by fozzy y2j's band not that livewire is on vol 4

PeepShow

Well, its still pretty complicated to figure all that out. I doubt WWE would do something THAT complex, but hey, I hope Im wrong. I woujld love to see Y2J back in the ring, but preferably the one w/ six sides :D

Beer Money Army

i saw WM 99 and KOR quailfiy ... I saw live wire.

Jericho did do an re make song of live wire on one of fozzy album

october 22nd it's an monday Night....

it's very different and hard to udnerstand.. but it would be something like Y2J....

Nothing like HBK.. it may could be edge. but why would they show it on raw...

if it is Y2j i would be watching raw straight away when it's on tv.

Weebo

Reaction score
Ok i look s at this long and hard I think it has to do with Jericho and his Y2J/Y2K gimmick and a possible return at Cyber Sunday

CHAMP_HARD
SMACK_BROUGHT1
RAW_LOWER_DISP
CD_VOLUME4_1- Track 1 of WWE The Music, Volume 4 is "Break the Walls Down"
RAW_WAR_BUMPER
WM99_MATCH
WM00_MATCH
WM99_PROMO
SURVIVOR_RF
LIVEWIRE
TALENT_PRE
BAT_ASS_WEEK
JVC_FIX- former sponsor

And and it said SAVE_US.222 a few times and since Wrestlemania 1 there have been 221 Pay-Per-Views and Cyber Sunday will be number 222 and held in the united states

PeepShow

Ok i look s at this long and hard I think it has to do with Jericho and his Y2J/Y2K gimmick and a possible return at Cyber Sunday

CHAMP_HARD
SMACK_BROUGHT1
RAW_LOWER_DISP
CD_VOLUME4_1- Track 1 of WWE The Music, Volume 4 is "Break the Walls Down"
RAW_WAR_BUMPER
WM99_MATCH
WM00_MATCH
WM99_PROMO
SURVIVOR_RF

LIVEWIRE
TALENT_PRE
BAT_ASS_WEEK
JVC_FIX- former sponsor

And and it said SAVE_US.222 a few times and since Wrestlemania 1 there have been 221 Pay-Per-Views and Cyber Sunday will be number 222 and held in the united states

What do all those have to do with Jericho? I ihope you are right though. This is actually pretty cool

C4

Chris Jericho coming back? This is great, The Video that Peepshow posted is not working now maybe I will watch it later' but a Three Second Video stole the show, weird what it is?! Chris Jericho was in talks with WWE for the last 6-7 Months and I think that the time has come and Y2J is coming back to the WWE at CyberSunday! SaveUs22 ??

PeepShow

The video is actually 12 or 13 seconds I think. I dont know where you people came up with 3 seconds, but whatever teh case. it should be interesting

kingovkings

Reaction score
well if nothing else its got ppl curious and baffled and also discussing summat different rather than how crap wwe as been of late so that's a bonus lmao :)

Acideyez

Reaction score
that's funny there is a line in about 4sec mark it says usr/shr/insight/library/SG1_bookshelve/help

could also be something that shows they are attempting to take it back to the attitude era?
I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a dissapointment. Atleast Cyber Sunday should be a good ppv as the matches for the most part are chosen by the fans.

LKP

It wouldnt be cyber sunday they never plug another ppv before another. Only wrestlemania gets advertised brfore any other ppvs. I know its jericho i dont needs clues etc i know it is the music sounded warped of his also. Also i found this... Several emails have pointed us to a bible verse being the hint on the video last night on RAW. Joshua 2:2 verse 2 It was told the king of Jericho, saying, "Behold, men from the sons of Israel have come here tonight to search out the land."