***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
they should change the promo to one that has clues to other possiblities like cyber sunday or the new hart foundation
that way we would be more interested in it

C4

Okay, The Pink Mod just got angry, and yes Rell you are right; If this was a TNA Angle and WWE would have copied it nobody would have spoken about it [But yeah, WWE don't copy crappy TNA Angles] - Angle-Joe-Wife Segment lmao!

Great One

This is pissing me off for some strange reason. This is obviously a rip from Ring Of Honor's project 161 angle. I don't have a problem with WWE riping angles because wrestling angles are always recycled. This has been going on forever...I just have a feeling if TNA were doing the same thing people would crap all over TNA for not being "original" however when WWE does it they're praised. I'm tired of these double standards.
Actually if anything, ROH ripped off WWE, since well this is the exact same thing Jericho debuted on the first time in the WWE... so how it is a rip off of another brand, it can be only seen as stale within the WWE, but it makes sense that Jericho would debut like this again 8 years later. WWE is being praised because this is reminiscent of the Attitude Era, they were the first to do this and seem to have never done stuff like this again, then 8 years later they do. I think they deserve the praise for doing something right and interesting for the fans.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
anyone else find it funny that this was the only thing worth talking about on mondays raw?

and for the record....

project 161> whatever the hell save_us.222 is

Travis40

anyone else find it funny that this was the only thing worth talking about on mondays raw?

and for the record....

project 161> whatever the hell save_us.222 is

You've gotta be kidding me when you said that Project 161/Age of the Fall is better than SAVE_US.222, because you need to get your facts straight. IMO Project 161/AOTF was a huge letdown with Black, Jacobs and Necro. I thought it would be someone big to enter ROH...but I guess I was wrong. But in Saveus222 there's the possible return of Jericho, the return of Billy Gunn, the return of Big Show, the return of possibly Chyna or someone else. No one is sure yet, but all signs ATM are pointing toward Jericho.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
i dont watch ROH but you guys said project 161 was an angle
SAVE_US.222 is a promo
thats 2 different things

Rell

Reaction score
If you don't know what Project 161 is...dont comment on it

and If you guys didn't know, WWE talent scouts and WWE writers were in the building the night the Project 161 angle went down so to say that this isn't a rip off is delusional.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
first off Jimmy Jacobs is better than 3/4 of the WWE roster....

also if Jericho comes back, so what? everyone took him for granted 3 years ago, whats going to happen next year at this time? he will be back at his midcard role....

also who the hell said it was Jericho, it could end up being some kind of concept match....

as for project 161, it will added more to ROH, then saveus.222 will for WWE. why? becuase with Necro back on the ROH roster, they can have some more hardcore style matches, which is good becuase lets face it 99% of ROH matches are technical matches. Plus this will add stock to the Jimmy Jacobs character and take him one step further to a main event role.....

so yeah, once again project161> saveus.222

Rell

Reaction score
^EXACTLY^

I'd even go as far as saying I'd take Jacobs over Jericho at this point in both wrestlers careers. For all of you who've never seen Jacobs wrestle or cut a promo, please don't argue :1:

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
how can you guys say project 161 is better
if the save_us.222 barely started a couple days ago

Rell

Reaction score
Do you know what Project 161 is? Honestly, do you?

Great One

You're not getting my point. WWE ALREADY DID IT, it can'be a rip off. ROH ripped off WWE and Chris Jericho > Age of the Fall.