***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mugen

Reaction score
http://www.chrisjericho.com/ said:
/Sept 3 - Remember that I am NOT on Myspace. There are many pages claiming to be mine but they are all lying.
I wish people would stop believing everything they read/see on Myspace.

The Rated R CMStar

Sept24: Remember I just post the news I find

I wish people could stop believing just because you post something you share it or believe it. Besides, the highlight of the post is not the Myspace shit, is the analysis of the video

Mugen

Reaction score
My post wasn't implied towards you. It was implied towards all those people who believe the Myspace page itself and send it in to 'wrestling report sites'.

It is kinda hard to comment on the rest of the news itself when it is basically speculation.

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
there was a sign a while back that said save us y2j(about a month ago) on raw maybe that had something to do with it, maybe it's a coincidence

anyone know where jerico debuted? and where no mercy is being held?

Travis40

If you watch on the video in the first page you find this if you pause at the :15 left mark. You see "KOR_QUALIFY"...then you see at the very bottom where the page is cut off you can see what looks like "NO MERCY"...and the date says "5.0 7OCT"

So the return is planned for No Mercy

Sorry for the double post...but I had to post everything I saw right here...

WM99_OPEN....that means that the WM 15 opener was Hardcore Holly vs. Gunn vs. Al Snow

SMACK_REPLAY...I have no clue what that's supposed to be connected to Jericho.

COAST_RESCUE_NEW2_TEST....okay

NO_MERCY...:g:...wonder what that means :rolleyes:

CyberAstronomy...okay

RAW_LOWER_DISP4

RAW_LOWER_DISP5

RAW_LOWER_DISP6

WM99_PROMO_TAG TEAM....a tag team promo at WrestleMania 15?...

...and that's supposed to mean what?...except the No Mercy one

Enigma22

Reaction score
in that video u can definitely hear some whispering and it sounds like "im back" and all that stuff in the video make it seem like jericho a lot. i really home y2j is coming back and i hope they dont waste his comeback. im thinking they will really give him a good run tho.

Travis40

^Yeah...I definately heard "I'm Back" and I think I might have heard "Get Ready"...but it does sound a bit like Jericho's theme music

The Rated R CMStar

In terms of theme music, it seems like the one of RVD. And by the way I posted many of the things that appear on the video as well of many casualties sorrounding this, please check this

Reaction score
Below is a more comprehensive look at the "Save us 222" promo that aired on Raw last night. As we reported on earlier, the myspace page for Chris Jericho's band Fozzy had its headline changed to "I'm coming back". This could be considered a confirmation, but it could be Chris messing around.

Save_Us.222- Over the past few Raws, there have been signs in the audience saying "Save us Jericho".

CHAMP_HARD_ Jericho was a former hardcore champion

SMACK_BROUGHT1- Jericho was on Smackdown, and on his debut he brough the "smack" to the Rock.

CD_VOLUM4_1- This is a very significant clue, on WWE's fourth music cd, the first track is "Break the walls down".

WM00_MATCH and WM_MATCH_TRI- Jericho wrestled in a triple threat match at Wrestlemania.

LIVEWIRE- A song by Jericho's band Fozzy.

TALENT_PRE- Obviously, Jericho is a former WWE talent.

PROMO_99- Jericho's WWE Debut came in 1999 when he cut a promo on the Rock

7_OCT- The date of WWE's No Mercy PPV.

RAW_DOUBLE_FIN and RAW_REV - A possible reference to Triple H on Raw which Jericho had won, only to have Triple void the title change.

KOR_Qualify13_60 - Jericho qualified for the King of the Ring twice.

share/Insight/library/SGI_bookshelves- Possible reference to Jericho's new book.

RAW_WAR_BUMPER- Jericho often "bumped" the Raw is War slogan to "Raw is Jericho".

Now on Jericho's official web site, his book signing tour starts on October 25th, and none of the dates are on Mondays.

If you listen closely in the video you can clearly hear someone say "I'm Back".

Lastly, as we reported earlier there is a possible reference to a bible verse, Joshua 2 Verse 2, "The king of Jericho was told, "Look! Some of the Israelites have come here tonight to spy out the land." 3 So the king of Jericho sent this message to Rahab: "Bring out the men who came to you and entered your house, because they have come to spy out the whole land."

To view the video of the Save Us 222 Promo again, you can do so by going here: http://www.wrestle-complex.com/specialcontent/video_bizzare_save_us_222_.shtml

^^How's that?

Rell

Reaction score
PROJECT 161 LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Sorry for the caps :08:

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I found this:

With :04 on the counter, it says /usr/share/insight/library/SG1_bookshelves/Help: An often repeated picture of Jericho from circa 1999 or 2000 showed Jericho at home standing in front of bookshelves which had a bunch of videotapes, CDs, and other items. One of the movies was “Stargate” which has a spinoff series called “Stargate: SG1”.

WWE should do more cryptic shit like this. Gets people thinking.

Reaction score
This is freakin mind boggling! lol , I really hope the WWE went through all this thought to hype Jericho's possible return. The WWE has finally done something this awesome . Can't wait till the next "clues" are revealed :D

C4

In the video, "Survivor_99" appears on the screen multiple times. Chris Jericho had his first title shot at Survivor Series 1999 against Chyna for the Intercontinental Championship. Also WM_Triple appears on the screen. At Wrestlemania 2000, his first Wrestlemania, Jericho won an Elimination Triple Threat Match to win the Intercontinental Championship. This has to be Chris Jericho guys, the clues point towards him. It refers to Cyber Sunday AND Chris Jericho. In this case Y2J returning at Cyber Sunday (the 222nd PPV?) and "Save Us" referring to Jericho's debut persona when he came to "save the WWF". Just last week a fan had a "Save Us Y2J" sign. Spooky. Classic references such as WM99, HEAT, JAKKED, LIVEWIRE. Livewire is also a Fozzy song. CD_VOLUME4_1 (Confirmed on Amazon that Track 1 of WWF The Music, Volume 4 is "Break the Walls Down"), Colour schemes similar to his older titantron. Based on a "bug" theme. Y2J/Y2K original persona. Relates with Cyber Sunday as something could go wrong with the voting in a particular match (WWE Championship my guess) and Jericho is revealed. Jericho was billed as having the concept for Taboo Tuesday/Cyber Sunday on-screen also. At the end of the video a countdown does appear, which is what got me most excited as that ties in with Jericho completely. If the voice is really saying "I'm back" then it has to be somebody who was once in WWE. Chicago debut, Chicago Cyber Sunday? I'm searching for more of this on the Internet and can't wait to see the next clues or whatever they call it.

Reaction score
Man...Who knew that 17 seconds of footage would make us shit ourselves trying to figure it out?