***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
I am pretty sure Jericho's return could be rushed for No Mercy but I would rather have him wait until Cyber Sunday.

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, I wanted to say something.

One of the things people is saying the second one if for HBK is because it mentions Grandslam and 8 2 11 are HBK in the alphabet. I think the grandslam term is still for Jericho.

If you remember the Raw after the Vengeance in which Jericho became Undisputed Champion , he appeared doing a promo from a pool in which he claimed to be "The biggest Grandslam champion of them all"

Travis40

Okay, I heard a rumor that Jericho wouldn't be at No Mercy, take it for what it's worth, but I think this could be HBK and HF 2.0 and HF would debut at Survivor Series during a Michaels match, Bret Hart comes down and screws Michaels ala the screwjob 10 years earlier...the match would be for the WWE Title. Michaels gets in his face and then we see HBK start to pound away on the legend.

We then see the camera cut to the titantron where the video plays again flashing through moments from the first Hart Foundation and moments from all the Hart's careers. HBK stops and watches the video...then the countdown.....5...4...3...2...1...BOOM, and out comes the Hart Foundation 2.0 coming for HBK, they leave him a bloody mess...that then sets up a match at WrestleMania...HBK/Bret Hart...it only lasts about 5-10 minutes because of Hart's injury...or we have Teddy Hart/HBK or someone from the Hart Foundation to face HBK on behalf of Bret.

This is just what I would do if I was a head creative guy....I really, really wish this would happen and I'd so mark out. I'd mark out like a little French School Girl.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
How awesome would it be to see Bret Hart screw HBK out of the title at Survivor Series? The rest of the storyline and build could suck, and it would still be the best angle in the last 5 years.

Enigma22

Reaction score
thats to good of an idea for the wwe to think of, let alone do. id like to see it tho

C4

Bret Hart will not ever again work with Shawn Michaels, He will do some promo for the New Hart Foundation but it's really impossible that we see both Hart and Michaels in the ring once again. Remember The Wrestling Show in 2005 he said even if he makes a full come back to WWE he will never get in the face of Shawn Michaels and that's one reason Bret Hart didn't appear at WrestleMania 22, Anyways Shawn and Jericho both return at No Mercy to face HF 2.0 in a Classic Match.

MC Rae

Reaction score
How awesome would it be to see Bret Hart screw HBK out of the title at Survivor Series? The rest of the storyline and build could suck, and it would still be the best angle in the last 5 years

Exactly. The fans have been salivating for an angle re-involving Michaels and Hart(s). A Shawn Michaels vs. The Hart Foundation angle would be amazing and the best thing WWE has done in a very, very long time.

Regarding Save Us 222, again, i'd love to see Jericho back. Why not have him and Michaels returning? Maybe the WWE are playing the videos off each other to give the impression of one return when in actual fact there is two returns and a debut (of the new Hart Foundation).

Imagine how great it will be if Jericho returns and the flashing videos STILL continue to play on RAW, SmackDown and ECW with more and more 'clues' emerging, setting up a Michaels/Hart Foundation angle.

I'd pay good money to see anything Bret Hart vs. Michaels again, but Bret seems unlikely.

Jesus, this stuff is exciting! Haha.

The Rated R CMStar

I think is incoherent to hear by one side that HBK even doesn't want to return and then to believe that all this Save us 222 thing is for him.

Second, the Hart Foundation debuts with a Bret Hart promo, why this video to hype them?

It fits with Jericho, it makes sense with Jericho.

And by the way, how can you start saying possible angles for an HBK vs Bret Hart match. Are you freaking out of your mind? It won't happen even if hell freezes over. I mean, Bret Hart wouldn't even apear live on Raw but you think that he would do a feud with HBK.

LKP

Its gone from a y2j thread to a bret hart one lol i love it how this kind of stuff happens. Hey guys maybe the video is for the 1,2,3 kids return huh?*SARCASM*. Its jerichos video we all know it its just our imagination is going wild.

MC Rae

Reaction score
how can you start saying possible angles for an HBK vs Bret Hart match

You're right yeah, I know its next to impossible to happening. Its easy to get carried away haha.

It seems a dead cert that its Jericho and i'm really pleased about it. I forget how much I miss him on RAW, makes me feel guilty for under appreciating him a couple of years back.

PeepShow

I just find it funny that the WWE has to name it "Save us", b/c they know they suck and need to be saved. Thats what makes it so funny to me. :laugh:

Travis40

I think is incoherent to hear by one side that HBK even doesn't want to return and then to believe that all this Save us 222 thing is for him.

Second, the Hart Foundation debuts with a Bret Hart promo, why this video to hype them?

It fits with Jericho, it makes sense with Jericho.

And by the way, how can you start saying possible angles for an HBK vs Bret Hart match. Are you freaking out of your mind? It won't happen even if hell freezes over. I mean, Bret Hart wouldn't even apear live on Raw but you think that he would do a feud with HBK.

I never said that the fued would happen w/ HBK/Hart, I'd just like to do that and that'd be one of the best storylines they could do...that'd be awesome.

Reaction score
LATEST CHRIS JERICHO -SAVEUS_222 CLUE OR ANOTHER RED HERRING?
by Mike Johnson @ 10:18:06 AM on 10/6/2007

If you visit Chris Jericho's website at www.chrisjericho.com and highlight the entire page, there is a hidden "@@@" which of course is the shifted "2". Whether that's a clue or not remains to be seen, but enough of you sent that in that we wanted to make a mention of it. Thanks to everyone for sending that along!

Tried this...it's towards the bottom of the page.....who knows if it means anything