Official Santino Marella thread: Your' views

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
he's great......I love the guy he's one of the top heels on Raw right now and he's gonna stay that way if they keep at it........I still think that turning him heel is one of the best decisions that WWE has made this year

Yeah.. and It can be compared when WWE turned Rocky Mavia to heel... Do you think Santino can reach to the point he's as popular as The Rock today???

Reaction score
i don't think he'll be as popular as the rock,he lacks the ring skills and physical stature to reach the same heights as rocky,but it's good to use him for comic relief like they did with eugene.

the dark knight

Santino is the shit. He is the third best heel in the WWE after Orton and Jillian Hall.
yup. i said that turning him heel is going to change my thought about him...and it did! he was my least fav superstar when he 1st came out (well, not when he 1st came out, the 2nd week) and now he's one of few superstars on raw thats more than half entertaining...

all he needs now is a ric flair eye-poke moveset and he's teh shit.

phantomgerald

We always knew he had the in-ring skills, but this promos have proven he has the mic skills as well. I don't think he'll ever become good enough to be a "ROCK", but he deserves the IC title in the next year, and then we'll see how the casual fans react and maybe he might move to ME 1 day.

CenaMark54

i don't think he'll be as popular as the rock,he lacks the ring skills and physical stature to reach the same heights as rocky,but it's good to use him for comic relief like they did with eugene.

Marella is much better than the Rock was in the ring. The question is, can he translate those in ring skills into great matches that captivate audiences.

Maybe its because the Rock hasn't been around in a while, but I think Marella is better on the mic than the Rock was at his early career stage. He has great timing, presence and facial expressions.

I expect good things out of Marella. If they build him up slowly over the next year as a cheat to win heel, I'd like to see a feud with Marella and Cena next year. It would be classic. The cocky/naive heel vs the street smart babyface is always a good feud in my opinion.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
and one thing, Marella's tatoo really kicks ass that made him really look heel.... Even if he can't reach the most electrifying star level, he can still be a top heel in the future imo, maybe 3 or 4 years...

Kaedon

Reaction score
When I met him he was a very humble and approachable guy. He didnt take offense when I said I loved to hate his character, and boy do I love to hate that guy!

kingovkings

Reaction score
Santino is fab now he is a heel i love him he is funny as fxck his mic skills are wicked and he is good in the ring hope they keep him heel

MC Rae

Reaction score
Santino is by far one the highlights of RAW at the moment. He is hilarious and has top notch mic skills, his timings, his facial expressions, that sterotypical Italian accent everything.

Turning his heel was one the best moves WWE has done this year.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Mr.Kennedy, Santino Marella, and MVP are definitly my three favorite superstars on the WWE roster.

I think they should keep updating Santino with fresh material though, cause if he's still ripping on The Condomed & Stone Cold after a few weeks I think it might get a little old. So how about let him rip on the GamePlan and other films and shit.

Reaction score
I think he will.......and I'm pretty sure something's gonna happen on CS because Stone Cold is gonna be there...that should be fun

Timmy!

Reaction score
If you like Marella, Fine with me but He has outstayed his welcome A bit and i can only think of one thing to solve this problem

ONE MOMENT PLEASE......

:blob2: KABOOM!

People who hate Marella however can now be :poster_dev:

Soulpower

Marella is much better than the Rock was in the ring. The question is, can he translate those in ring skills into great matches that captivate audiences.

Agreed. Its a shame he hasn't been allowed to show off his in-ring skills, but he's been so good on the mic as of late that people... Well, they frankly don't care if his matches are good or not. But that will have to change if WWE wants Santino to be around in the long run.

Maybe its because the Rock hasn't been around in a while, but I think Marella is better on the mic than the Rock was at his early career stage. He has great timing, presence and facial expressions.

Agree, again. The Rock was the plucky/generic babyface at first and even after turning heel it took him a while to find his groove on the mic. Santino was turned heel, and almost instantly became great on the mic. I will say that his size works against him. He's only 5'10, and because of that I don't see him ever getting out of the mid-card.

One last thing... I know its going to happen eventually (Hopefully on CS), but I really want to see Santino getting Stunned, and I can assure you a lot of people want to see the same thing... Or maybe Santino WILL open up a can of the ass whip on old Stone Cold.

strij

Reaction score
Santino's gimmik f'n rlzzzz. But please, don't make him wrestle :lol: