Official Santino Marella thread: Your' views

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
omg he just gets better each weeks he cracks me up i love santino's gimick now he is the nuts. His part on raw this week was awsome and i cant wait for nxt weeks raw, he should take piss out of all the stars one by one every cple of weeks :)

Reaction score
Santino is great!!
Look at him now and when he first came. This guy makes me laugh every time he comes out and he has great mic skills. I simply love this guy!

MTG

Reaction score
AHAHAHA i was fucking laughing so hard during his promo, santino kind of reminds me of booker for some strange reason. he is actually hilarious i hope wwe keeps doing this with him.

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
Santino is my second favourite heel on RAW with Kennedy just over, he has that annoying charisma that makes him awesome. Plus the segment on RAW with Stone Cold was pretty sweet, Santino for Intercontinental Champion.

CenaMark54

Santino>Stone Cold

Santino was on fire until Stone Cold came out and did what he has done 1000times in the past.

They should have had Santino open a can of the ass whip on Cold Stone. Austin is the past, Santino is the future.

And those are the bottomlines because I say it be so.

6194life

Reaction score
Santino Marella has been very entertaining the past couple of weeks. Now that stone cold has opened a can of the ass whip on him hopefully they will find something else for Santino to rip on. Time will tell. WWE has been known to fuck things up.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Santino>Stone Cold

Santino was on fire until Stone Cold came out and did what he has done 1000times in the past.

They should have had Santino open a can of the ass whip on Cold Stone. Austin is the past, Santino is the future.

And those are the bottomlines because I say it be so.
THANK YOU! I'm so sick of Stone Cold. He needs to be destroyed, but of course, he refuses to come out unless he gets to be on top. Vince needs to have another Montreal Screwjob for him.

C4

Don't know why the "Italiano" Gimmick is still on, he will look much better of a heel without that Italian gimmick of his and by the way why have Maria with him? Really, Superstars just can't go to another level having a hot diva in their corner ;) LoL... For Santino yes, he will be a big name in the future but lets just give him a Main Event push and get Maria and Italic out of his way!

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
Without the Italian gimmick? Without that he is generic local #536, when he talks on the microphone mis pronouncing words he makes me crease laughing.

Polo King

Reaction score
Santino is garbage, the era of Umaga/Henry has just begun. Witness greatness at work!

Reaction score
santino was funny on raw throwing the condemned on the floor and standing on it shame he ended up eating the condemned and getting stunnered lol