Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Still haven't listened to any of the songs off that yet except Dez Moines and Assistant. I feel ashamed. =/

J

hey Nickelback is good live I saw that concert when it rolled into Chicago too at the Allstate Arena (where WWE is held)... damn good show imo

Agreed 100%. Saw them live and got to meet them. There pretty cool guys and they can put on one hell of a show. Even if there new music does kinda suck.

My album of the year so far is With Roots Above and Branches Below from The Devil Wears Prada. A close second is A Day to Remember's Homesick. Both amazing albums. 5/5 for both of those.

Once again agreed. The new Prada album made me cry tears of joy. Jk on the tears part but its still AweMazing.

Kizza

Not downloading it :0

I'm waiting for the full experience when I get my CD. Till then, I can listen to new Sabbath I MEAN Heaven & Hell :$.

Wordlife

^IT SUCKS! lol no joke it does suck, my Dad loves all that good ol' 80s/90s rock and metal... so I decided to get it cause I love Dio and Sabbath and ALL of that music, and so I made a copy for him... he hated it and gave it back in maybe 20 minutes lol

That says something... they should have never done a studio album

Wordlife

ok now I LISTENED to it, and I actually like it, so I think my Dad's gettin to old lol

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Hey Monday was on MTV. I was right. Does that happen to anyone else here? How some band you've liked for a really long time just blows up months/a year later? For me, that's happened so many times.

New Aiden album comes out next week, I'm excited for that. And this band/girl group is really really good.

http://www.myspace.com/megdia

PeepShow

I haven't watched MTV in a long while, so that doesn't happen to me. Fuse imo.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I haven't watched MTV in a long while, so that doesn't happen to me. Fuse imo.

Fuse is just as bad as MTV now, freaking Topanga from Boy Meets World hosts one of the video shows. They've changed so much in the past year or so, I hate it. But when I asked the question, I meant in general, a band you liked a while back blows up months later like on the radio.

http://www.myspace.com/megdia

PeepShow

Yeah, I get what your saying. And I love Topanga, or did, but yeah, her on that show is bad. I usually just watch Fuse because it doesn't play as much rap/hip hop.

J

I remeber the good ole days of fuse when I could watch and see good Alt Rock. Not anymore ='[

Kizza

Austrian Death Machine~!

J-Dawg would love this, Tim Lambesis' side project, of him playing all the instruments. Plus with cameos from Adam D & Nick Hipa. The album is a comedy metal album, with all the song referencing an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, most usually a quote (Who Is Your Daddy, And What Does He Do?).

Reaction score
Austrian Death Machine~!

J-Dawg would love this, Tim Lambesis' side project, of him playing all the instruments. Plus with cameos from Adam D & Nick Hipa. The album is a comedy metal album, with all the song referencing an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, most usually a quote (Who Is Your Daddy, And What Does He Do?).

This band is GODLY. Take Slayer-esque ThrasH and combine it with probably the best subject matter ever and you have the ThrasH album of 2008. My favorites include:

"I Am A Cybernetic Organism, Living Tissue Over Metal Endoskeleton"
"Get To The Chopper"
"If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It"

Can't wait for the next album. Should be awesome.