Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
cant wait for sept 23, cause i is going to see BUCKETHEAD

im pumped

cause then on sept 25 im going to see Jeff Dunham

J

Wooooo. I fucking moshed, crowd surfed and rocked my ass off. Dude Waking the Demon was amazing. The crowd splits in half and everyone fucking went at it after the solo. It was fucking crazy. My back hurts though. I got dropped on my ass.

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
Wooooo. I fucking moshed, crowd surfed and rocked my ass off. Dude Waking the Demon was amazing. The crowd splits in half and everyone fucking went at it after the solo. It was fucking crazy. My back hurts though. I got dropped on my ass.

You lucky fucker. I would kill to see Bullet live.

J

I envy you chuck. Them are my top 3 favorite bands and a show with all them together is just as you put it. Heaven.

and yeah. The venue around here is amazing. I'm already looking at going to see All that Remains live there soon. I just hope there as good live as Bullet. Also there was another band there. Cancer Bats. They were amazing. If you haven't heard of them. Look them up.

J

That would be godly. I might go to a show here in September. Misfits, Airbourne, and Motorhead. Sounds good to me.

Wordlife

last Sunday I went to the Rockstar Mayhem Festival... it was fuckin unbeliveable... Disturbed and Slipknot kicked MAJOR ASS!!! Mastodon is a bunch of pansies, and Dragonforce, though annoying as hell, played well

on the other stages, Walls of Jericho was fuckin amazing (JESUS CHRIST... CANDACE IS HOT!!!), and Black Tide, Airbourne, and Five Finger Death Punch were perfect

Did I just forget about Machine Fuckin Head??? Hell no, they were great as always. Cant wait for Judas Priest, Testament, Heaven & Hell, and Dio on Tuesday!!

PeepShow

Ok assface, you can stop rubbing it in now.

EDIT - Dragonforce was there too. :mad:

Wordlife

^^^HA HA HA IS SOMEONE JEALOUS!?!?!?... actually, if you are, I will post a few vids for ya :)

J

last Sunday I went to the Rockstar Mayhem Festival... it was fuckin unbeliveable... Disturbed and Slipknot kicked MAJOR ASS!!! Mastodon is a bunch of pansies, and Dragonforce, though annoying as hell, played well

on the other stages, Walls of Jericho was fuckin amazing (JESUS CHRIST... CANDACE IS HOT!!!), and Black Tide, Airbourne, and Five Finger Death Punch were perfect

Did I just forget about Machine Fuckin Head??? Hell no, they were great as always. Cant wait for Judas Priest, Testament, Heaven & Hell, and Dio on Tuesday!!

Sounds awesome. I'm just glad I got to see Bullet. There amazing live.

Wordlife

hell yeah... im a complete idiot, but can you tell me how to put youtube vids in a post so I can post a few right here?

Wordlife

[yt]BnbptlC3xUA[/yt]
^Opening/Perfect Insanity^

[yt]Tx4rzWDdi0[/yt]
^USA and Inside the Fire^

[yt]hu0XBydHE3Y[/yt]
^10,000 Fists^

[yt]RlGGrptj7fk[/yt]
^PSYCHO FUCKIN SOCIAL!!! SLIPKNOT ROCKS!^

Its better to watch them all with high quality on