Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

:happybday: I just subscribed to AP Magazine. Right before I did so, my mom wanted to see it, and she went 'Oh no, you're not going to turn into one of those gothics are you?' :laugh2:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
AP is alright sometimes, but I really haven't bought one in a long time. I just looked at the bands, and could care less about the article.

I used to be a big Cobra Starship fan, but their latest Album was pretty different. For that kind of music, Family Force 5 and Say Anything are where its at.

J

Say anything is awesome...I'm not a run around preaching the word of god christian...but surprisingly most of my favorite bands are christian...Thousand Foot Krutch, Anberlin, Skillet, Underoath, As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada...all good stuf...btw has anyone listen to the Punk goes Crunk album...The Devil Wears Prada version of Stay Fly cracks me up...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Say anything is awesome...I'm not a run around preaching the word of god christian...but surprisingly most of my favorite bands are christian...Thousand Foot Krutch, Anberlin, Skillet, Underoath, As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada...all good stuf...btw has anyone listen to the Punk goes Crunk album...The Devil Wears Prada version of Stay Fly cracks me up...

I love the Punk goes Crunk CD, its so damn good. California Love is sick, it's amazing. I really haven't listened to too much Hardcore stuff in a while, but I liked Drop Dead Gorgeous for a little bit.

J

Drop Dead is pretty good...I didn't get into them for a while...and still not that much into them...but the show must go on is an amazing song...

PeepShow

Album of the year, imo

How can you not like 'Hammerhead', and 'You're Gunna Go Far, Kid'?

SHIT IS FUCKED UP!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really have to catch up on my music listening and downloading. I have to listen to the new Offspring thing and a bunch of others.

And I've been listening to Bob Marley, and he's a god.

Reaction score
has neone seen slipknots new masks lol coreys is shit lol
[yt]qbzTEoPNlb0[/yt]
theres a video of them lol
and the music is slipknots new song psychosocial :)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
the new Hawthorne Heights album comes out tomorrow, anyone listen to them, have an opinion on them?

I haven't listened to HH or that genre of music in a long time, I'll try to see if I get interested in them again with the new one.