Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but no posts in three weeks. WTF?

Ballin

Reaction score
Going to Mayhem fest July 22. Slipknot, Disturbed, DForce, Mastodon, Walls of Jericho, Five Finger Death Punch, Machine Head, Underoath, and more.

Then going to Thrash and Burn with Darkest Hour and Arsis, and Arsonist get all the Girls, and more.

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
Wow. That's an awesome line-up of bands. I'd love to see Slipknot, Disturbed, Mastodon and Underoath. I don't really care for the other bands.

PeepShow

Sorry for the double post but no posts in three weeks. WTF?

Yeah, this forum sucks when it comes to music talk. You'll get used to it if you stick around. :/

Just DLd a lot of stuff. Enteri Shakiri is quite OWNAGE

Enigma22

Reaction score
this forum is just not too big on rock...

Enigma22

Reaction score
i agree. i like rock and rap but rock is still better. old rap can be very good at times tho too...

PeepShow

I'm getting into more of a pop rock like Cobra Starship and Death Cab For Cutie lately. Pretty good melody's from them.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lately ive been into three days grace, P.O.D., red hot chillipeppers, and rage against the machine.

ive never heard of Cobra Starship or Death Cab For Cutie lol... are they well known bands or what?

PeepShow

More indie I would say. You should really consider looking into them, imo

Enigma22

Reaction score
i looked them up on youtube and they just arent really my type of music. Cobra Starship sounded a lot like fall out boy in a few of the songs i saw by them and thats just not a good thing lol... im not really big on pop rock... like at all lol...

my favorite band overall is probably buckcherry. basically all their songs are good. i cant think of a bad one.

PeepShow

i looked them up on youtube and they just arent really my type of music. Cobra Starship sounded a lot like fall out boy in a few of the songs i saw by them and thats just not a good thing lol... im not really big on pop rock... like at all lol...

Listen to 'The City Is At War'. GREAT SONG

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont really like it. its not my kind of music at all... all these new rock bands like this are way to into pop and its not really rock anymore...

J

I was going to check out Mayhem if it gets any closer to me...but i'll have to wait and see...but within' the next month...I'm going to see two shows...Puddle of Mudd with Rev Theory...and Bullet for my Valentine...Both are gunna be awesome shows...