Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Death Metal is pretty awesome...As I said earlier Devil Wears Prada is pretty awesome...Black Dahlia Murder is also anther good metal band...

sXe ninja

Reaction score
Soilwork is one of my all time favorite bands. Natural Born Chaos is their best album. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to get in to melodeath. DWP and BDM are both pretty decent as well.

PeepShow

Follow the Hollow is pretty much my favorite song from that album. Pretty good stuff if I do say so myself. :y:

John

I agree Peep. but what's your favourite album of them all by soilwork. i dont have one, i think there all of the same good quality.

PeepShow

Well, considering Follow the Hollow is on the album 'Natural Born Chaos', I would have to go with that one. 'A Predator's Portrait' is close behind as well.

theovertaker

Reaction score
if you want to hear a good metal band drownpool are the one to listen to salvia are pretty good to but if you listen to soft rock try boys like girls

PeepShow

Anyone going to get the new Disturbed album that comes out Tuesday? Or the Offspring's new album that comes out on the 22nd I do believe? I'm really looking forward to both, and actually already have the Disturbed album DLd, but only one of good version of a song from The Offspring's album has leaked, so I still have to wait for that.

Does anyone even buy CD's anymore? Or do you just DL the albums from the internet?

PeepShow

I kinda agree with that post.

/Dickrider

So when does the Rev Theory album come out. You know off hand?

J

Imma definitly check out the new disturbed cd...Got the lsat one and it was pretty amazing so this one should be to...

Airfixx

Just scored tickets for Messhugah's European tour in September...

Anyone know these guys? In terms of musicianship and the overall power of their sound, they're just about the most bad-ass metal band I've ever heard.

Most of my tastes in metal are otherwise pretty old skool... Slayer, Metallica, Obituary, Carcass, Suicidal Tendencies, Corrorsion Of Conformity being particular faves from back then.

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
Going to see Coheed & Cambria in August. It's gonna be awesome hearing Welcome Home live. It's gonna OWN.