Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slipknoted

Reaction score
I don't like getting into musical discussion as its all a question of taste and blah blah blah....

But for some serious suggestions that range outside bands you'd find on a WWE soundtrack or that sing about how damaged we all are on the inside and how all you really need is the right girl to sit down and listen to you, and get to know the real you then have a listen to :-

One Minute Silence
Skindred
Mondo Generator
Skunk Anansie
Jack Off Jill
Mad Capsule Markets

A couple of these bands have disbanded so seeing them live might be a bit of a trick, but on my truest advice if you ever get the chance to see skindred....do it....

J

You know what band i been gettting into alot more lately...The Devil wear Prada...I'm probably going to go see them when they come back to michigan in 2 weeks...There pretty amazin'...

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
since their isnt a grunge forum, i guess nirvana can go in here.

this morning on the way to school, me, and my 2 other friends (phil and andrew) were talking about music. We started talking about Smells Like Teen spirit, and then andrew says that Nirvana sucks and have only 2 good songs (SLTS and Heart shaped box). So then me and phil said we were going to bring in some nirvana songs to prove him wrong. what songs should i bring. Come as You Are is beastly, and probably Lithium

PeepShow

Nirvana is more than likely better than whatever he listens to anyways. Just slap the dude in the face and make him listen to it. Always the best bet, especially since you are of middle-eastern descent. :eek:

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
by slap in the face, you mean slap plastic bombs to his chest, right? cause thats what we call it here.

فثققثمث حقغخق!!!!!!!!!

آهقرشىش
ئبدسمغم
ళగీనోలో
nirvana

PeepShow

Well, that would be the more drastic approach, but yeah, since you guys are used to it, be my guest. That would teach the dude a lesson.

BTW, I still can't get over how much of a 5-star album Sum-41's "Chuck" is. Amazing tbqh.
thumbup.png

the dark knight

since their isnt a grunge forum, i guess nirvana can go in here.

this morning on the way to school, me, and my 2 other friends (phil and andrew) were talking about music. We started talking about Smells Like Teen spirit, and then andrew says that Nirvana sucks and have only 2 good songs (SLTS and Heart shaped box). So then me and phil said we were going to bring in some nirvana songs to prove him wrong. what songs should i bring. Come as You Are is beastly, and probably Lithium
smells like teen spirit, about a girl and THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD (its not their's but the cover is 40x better than david bowey's). and yea, come as you are is ok..

edit-
in bloom is ok too..

Reaction score
فثققثمث حقغخق!!!!!!!!!

آهقرشىش
ئبدسمغم
ళగీనోలో

please use proper arabic...

PeepShow

You guys suck.

Anyways, Airbourne is some pretty good stuff. Just listened to their Runnin' Wild album and it's quite good. Running Wild and Diamond in the Rough are among my favs.

sXe ninja

Reaction score
Anyone hear listen to death metal, metalcore, or hardcore?

the dark knight

that one's new...i gotta learn some more :shifty:

edit-
for alhajri..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

First two albums of Silverchair: Frogstomp and Freakshow are freaking awesome. Rarities is good too. Highly recomend. Their third album Neon Ballroom has some good songs too. Very grungy music, very good music

PeepShow

Just got 2 of Soilwork's albums and they pretty much OWN as well. I usually don't care for death metal music much at all, but this stuff isn't too bad. :y: