Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

^^^Yeah of course they are. They're the Foo Fighters, dammit.

J

Yea i don't think its an amazing song it is a good one though...but the part that made it good to me was the video it was pretty awesome...besides that its just an average song to me...

PeepShow

Meh, I've got the Foo Fighters greatest hits CD, and it's decent. I would say the biggest single from that and most popular would be "hero". It's nothing spectacular, but it's not bad either.

HHHforever

Reaction score
The Foo Fighters new CD is very good imo. The pretenders is an overplayed and overrated song, it's good, but overrated as far as I'm concerned.

Serj Tankians new CD Elect the Dead is absolutely fantastic. If your a fan of System of a Down I'd highly reccomend it, one of the better CD's I've gotten in a while.

Reaction score
dont you see the bodies burning
desolate and full of yearning
dying of anticipation
chocking from intoxication

HHHforever

Reaction score
dont you see the bodies burning
desolate and full of yearning
dying of anticipation
chocking from intoxication

Haha hell yea! Serj is the man. He has the most unusual voice I've heard, but at the same time it's great, his range is insane. Always has incredibly clever lyrics too.

the dark knight

ok...so anyone else like the type of bands like evanescence, breakin benjamin, seether, finger eleven, cold, creed and the rasmus?

PeepShow

ok...so anyone else like the type of bands like evanescence, breakin benjamin, seether, finger eleven, cold, creed and the rasmus?

Cold, Benjamin, and Seether pretty much OWN.
thumbup.png
Evanescence is pretty decent as well. haven't ever heard of Rasmus however.

the dark knight

you PHAIL big fuckin time.

go download:
in the shadows
sail away
no fear
dancer in the dark
guilty
bittersweet (its a remix of them, apocalypto and HIM..i think)

and what about finger eleven? at least their kane theme is pretty good :p

phantomgerald

^^^ F11's a great band. They were the first band I got into back when I just started listening to rock music. It's surprising how they got into #1 in the rock music charts but I barely hear anyone saying they listen to f11.