• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Raw discussion thread

Dale

Super Moderator
Live on Raw, WWE Champions John Cena and CM Punk will be in action. Plus, both Superstars will sign the contract for their unprecedented Undisputed WWE Title Match at SummerSlam. Don't miss the excitement tonight at 9/8 CT on USA Network
Hopefully something good goes down.

PHX

Legacy Member
Actually been a minute since Punk has wrestled on Raw so hopefully he gets a chance to put on a pretty good match with whoever it is.

Usually hate contract signings but this one should be great.

No More Sorrow

Yeah, i normally don't like them either but this one is diffrent the crowd's interaction and everything with Cena, Punk and i assume Triple H will be out there also, will make it awesome.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
can't wait to see Beth and Nattie destroy some more divas tonight :pray:, also i don't mind contract signings as long as people with good mic work are doing them, Ryder or riot (lol riot seeing as i'm from the england and all the rioting thats going on.) Ricardo to steal the show with his mic work and please put MARYSE on raw tonight.

also anyone know where raw is tonight.