Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Fucking god damn idiot rookie goalie Varlamov! Someone should kick his fucking teeth in! Yeah, he's talented and has a future, but what the fuck was he doing tonight!?

MikeRaw

^Lol, if it wasn't for him, you guys wouldn't have made it out of the first round. It sucks Pittsburgh won, I hate them, and Sissy Crosby, but really, they deserved to win tonight. Not that I'm a fan of either team, but c'mon. The whole Washington team was disjointed...

MikeRaw

I could see that. I actually am thinking Detroit will beat Chicago. It should be a great series, but I'm now thinkin' Wings in 7. I fully believe Pittsburgh can beat either Boston or Carolina though. That leads me to believe we'll be getting a rematch of last years final. I have this strange feeling the Pens will win, too.

Reaction score
I see the Wings crushing the Hawks. No more than 5 games. Same thing in the east. The Penguins will run over either team in no more than 5 games. Then I’m torn. Wings fan, but also a big Crosby fan. I’d probably be pulling for the Penguins just because the Wings won last year.

Also, it’s a pretty damn good game between Boston and Carolina if anyone is watching or is interested. It's tied 2-2 with under a minute left in the 3rd period.

Wordlife

MY DREAM STANLEY CUP IS FINALLY COMING TRUE AFTER 18 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!!

HAWKS/PENGUINS!!! It's gonna happen!!! HAWKS BABY!

MikeRaw

Canes beat the Bruins. In all my years, I've never seen someon eget out of the net as fast as Thomas did after they scored on him.

niggles

Reaction score
Hoping for a Wings/Canes rematch in the final with the Wings winning of course :)

Datsyuk needs to step it up this round.

xtremebadass

Pittsburgh Pengiuns vs. Chicago Blackhawks FTW!

I cannot imagine anything better than Toews and Kane vs. Malkin and Crosby.

xtremebadass

Naw bro. The Red Wings aren't nothing special this time around. Everyone knows what they're capable of. Chris Osgood is nowhere near how he used to be. The Ducks almost beat them, it took the Wings all 7 games to knock the Ducks out and the Ducks weren't nothing to brag about either. Sorry J-Dawg, but I am pro-Blackhawks lol.