Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

And Travis, mark your calendar for October 3rd. Oklahoma @ Miami.

I think people are underestimating this game. Miami's explosive offense against Oklahoma's shutdown defense. This is probably OU's 3rd biggest road game of the Stoops Era (behind 2000 at Kansas State and 2001 at Nebraska). If OU wins this, I think Bob may finally get the "Big Game Bob" nickname back :D

I think Miami will have a great season, and win the ACC, but that's it. They will have 1, maybe 2 losses.

Hometown Kid

Miami playing and behaving like jobbers. All is right with the world again. :D And Tebow is such a warrior, all this legend does is fight on. :eek:

And this Texas Tech/Houston game is pretty good. =.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i was so happy to see tebow get laid out. he really got fucked up.

^what are you talking about him fighting on? he just came out of the game and went to the hospital. he could never play again for all you know. thats not fighting on.

Travis40

Tebow's "a warrior" for suffering a concussion, leaving the game, and staying the night in a hospital in KY? IF Tebow is cleared to play in 2 weeks (and I stress the word IF, it all depends on how bad the injury is), there's a very good chance that he's not gonna be 100%.

I'm so pissed that MSU couldn't beat LSU. They had the ball on the 1 foot line on 3rd and Goal.....

I'm wishing Bradford will sit out of the Miami game. I don't want Bradford to rush back, and get hurt in a game that Jones can easily take care of. If somehow Miami manages to make it a close game, then, and only then would I want Bradford to take the field. Sit Bradford next week, let him play a half against Baylor, and then he can start against Texas.

Hometown Kid

He had the damn flu or whatever coming in, and he still kicked ass until he got a shining wizard. Fuck, he is about to break the rushing TD record for the SEC. You guys must not know a lot about Tebow if you think he won't play 2 weeks from now. No chance he's out.

The bad news is we've got LSU who have flown under the radar and have a good chance of winning if he is 100 percent or not and we'll need Tim and all he brings to that stadium to walk out of there with a win. So it's all very troubling. :(

Travis40

He had the damn flu or whatever coming in, and he still kicked ass until he got a shining wizard. Fuck, he is about to break the rushing TD record for the SEC. You guys must not know a lot about Tebow if you think he won't play 2 weeks from now. No chance he's out.

The bad news is we've got LSU who have flown under the radar and have a good chance of winning if he is 100 percent or not and we'll need Tim and all he brings to that stadium to walk out of there with a win. So it's all very troubling. :(

Unless he realizes that another concussion so soon could be life threatening. If I'm Tebow, I sit the rest of the year, and I take my NFL paycheck. You've already done enough at college to be a legend at the school, and you don't need to risk your career to prove it again. Same goes to Bradford.

If this concussion is as serious as they make it sound, I don't think Tebow is back for LSU, but who knows. He could be back in 2 weeks, or he may be out for 2 months. As much as I hate hearing about the Tebow/ESPN love shit, I can't stand seeing players go down with injures like that.

PeepShow

BEST GOALINE STAND I'VE EVER SEEN. 8 plays inside the 5 in a row for Washington and no TD.

Golden Tate and Jimmy Clausen should both be high on the Heisman charts. Top 5 for sure for both.

Great fuckin win.

Travis40

Golden Tate and Jimmy Clausen should both be high on the Heisman charts. Top 5 for sure for both.

:roflmao:

How about Case Keenum? How about Tony Pike? How about Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow? There's room for only one of those guys in the Top 5, and Clausen would be #5 on my Heisman list behind Keenum, Pike, McCoy, and Tebow

PeepShow

McCoy hasn't done shit this year. He's lucky to even be in mention of the Heisman. Tebow hasn't done anything spectacular either, but he's Tim Tebow, so...

Tony Pike has been good, but wtf. They don't play a ranked team all year. Clausen has been stellar all year and has led the team on game winning TD drives the last 2 weeks on a bum foot. Keenum has been good and had a GREAT game today. We'll see if he can keep it up.

If I had to rank my top 10 right now I'd be:

1. Tebow
2. Clausen
3. Keenum
4. Pike
5. Tate

On the verge: Jacory Harris and MAYBE McCoy.

EDIT- Do you even watch ND's games?

PeepShow

Do you realize who our head coach is?

As a head coach, he has lost 35 consecutive games now. Nice hire.