Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Yeah I am pretty sure that Mark Ingram will be puttin' it in Texas' butt fuck that Heisman curse.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah I am pretty sure that Mark Ingram will be puttin' it in Texas' butt fuck that Heisman curse.
I can easily picture McClain and the Alabama defense shutting McCoy down so badly, I mean Texas struggled so hard with Nebraska in the Big 12 title game. And Bama's defense is better than Nebraska's IMO.

straight_edge76

They are wayyy better then the Corn Husker defense.

Oh yeah... LETS GO BSU!!! Kellen Morre gonna make The North West Proud!!!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
They are wayyy better then the Corn Husker defense.

Oh yeah... LETS GO BSU!!! Kellen Morre gonna make The North West Proud!!!
Should definitely be an entertaining game, TCU's defense is pretty stingy though but I still see Boise State dropping about 21 or more points on them though.

straight_edge76

Yeah man Its gonne be one badass game. I honestly think Moore will be a Heisman contender next year. Pretty kickass just having A dude from my area code playing on National TV pretty often.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Pretty kickass just having A dude from my area code playing on National TV pretty often.
Yeah same for me also, Drew Astorino, the starting safety of Penn State is in my area code too. It was dope watching him play in the Capital One Bowl game and getting the W over LSU.

straight_edge76

Yeah man I played against Moore at a few camps in high school.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

If Texas wins you have to become Stinger's Whore, and use a sig+avy of my choice.

Travis40

K, but if Bama wins, you will have a sig/avy of my choice...no name change for you though :)