Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Makes Artest look like a dick. Shouldn't he have gotten a tech? Oh yeah, this is the Lakers, that's not supposed to happen.

1-11 for the Nets tomorrow? They have like 8 active players, 5 who are 15th men, and manage to stay competitive in every game. If only the team wasn't cursed and the league wasn't biased to the big teams, they would have at least 2 wins.

Klide

Makes Artest look like a dick. Shouldn't he have gotten a tech? Oh yeah, this is the Lakers, that's not supposed to happen.

1-11 for the Nets tomorrow? They have like 8 active players, 5 who are 15th men, and manage to stay competitive in every game. If only the team wasn't cursed and the league wasn't biased to the big teams, they would have at least 2 wins.

I know right clearly the ref saw that. But Staples center and lakers means no call. IDK anyways. Rockets pwn them by 10

Travis40

The Thunder have shocked me....I didn't think they'd be anywhere close to .500

Qwake

^ Hell yeah, Hawks are awesome this year, they're doing really well and are ahead of the Celtics and Magic in their division, really suprising.

Alot of talk about Iverson going to the Knicks, he's been released from the Grizzlies thank god, he was being used badly their, you guys think Iverson would do well for the Knicks? Does anybody even care? lol

straight_edge76

Honestly, unless Iverson goes somewhere that he can basically carry the team I do not see him signing with anybody and just retiring. Which is rather sad he is one of my favorite players.

Qwake

^ Yeah, I really want him to go to the Nets, theyre doing horrible this season, Iverson might be able to change that, he would help the Knicks a shitload too though.

Beer Money Army

does anyone have that insane shot by Kobe bryant against Oklahoma. I just saw it on Sports Tonight, some crazy ass shit!!!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Here's Kobe's crazy circus shot! Wow!

[YT]0X-Y7wFRoEU[/YT]

I don't know if this is due to his good body condition or just a plain luck.

Qwake

Nets have tied the record of worst start to an NBA season, theyre 0-17. They also fired their coach, horrible start to the year.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Man, I'm so appalled (no Kanye West) @ A.I. retiring this past week, but I sure as hell won't be surprised if he makes a comeback during this season, somebody WILL pick him up during the season as MAJOR injuries will start to pick up, I mean we're still only 20 games into the NBA season, come playoff time I can actually see A.I. workin his trademark crossover, I mean he loves the game of basketball too much for him to give it up already at 34 years old, and once you retire for a long time from professional sports, its VERY difficult to get back into the swing of things. Only Michael Jordan and somebody else that I'm forgetting has proved that to everyone.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I sure as hell hope he doesn't stay retired, he is one of my favorite players of all time, I have a jersey of his from way back when he played in Philly. Honestly after MJ I think HE kept A LOT of people into basketball, more so then Kobe if you ask me.