Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jaybsty

Reaction score
lol the grizzlies suck. honestly. why are you hyping them? they have 4 players that are all about me and the worst draft pick in years. they would've got more value out of dejuan blair than thabeet. i feel sorry for gasol and conley.

straight_edge76

I think the reason The Cavs lost was they still are expecting LeBron to do it all, the "other" Cavs are going to start playing alot better if they want to win a title. I know there is still 81 games left but still...

Wordlife

^lol they'll be fine!

Can't wait for tonight.. going to the season opener of the Bulls vs the Spurs! Should be fucking exciting and loud, after we had that great season last year and almost upsetting the Celtics in the playoffs

straight_edge76

I was actually pulling for Chicago last year lmao.

I am sure they will i am just saying that the other players cannot expect a triple double every night.

Enigma22

Reaction score
they lost 2 of the first 3 games last year too. its not a big deal. they just need to figure out how all the new players fit in right. when delonte west comes back they will be great.

Qwake

The Thunder have a winning record!!!!

:shifty:

Lol, Thunder have been doing quite well, Kevin Durant is the man!

Cavs got their first win although it didn't look like a very hard game to win considering who they were playing. Also, the Lakers got their first loss to the Mavs which is awesome! And the Knicks just lost in Double overtime, so lol at whoever thinks theyll make the playoffs.

straight_edge76

Dwayne Wade for MVP lmao.

But seriously I think they could be a dark horse in the east. behind Boston, Cleveland, and Orlando Miami could be the next best team. imo.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The New Jersey Nets. Well, there's always next year. But I have to say, Chris Douglas Roberts can play, he's the only one that plays hard when they're down 15.

Qwake

^ Sadly, they announced on NBA.Com that Douglas Roberts has Swine Flu, sucks for him and the Nets, who still haven't gotten a win this season after just losing to the Celtics. They're the only team this year without a win and its their worst start to a season ever or something, looks like theyre missing VC.

I'm suprised nobody has talked about the Cavs losing to the Bulls, that's kinda crazy imo.

Celtics and Nuggets both got their first losses so now every team in the NBA has atleast one loss for the season.

Klide

Hella funny but wrong at the same time.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vu1zMV5j0fo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vu1zMV5j0fo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]